Chapter 1- Damn he and his reflexes!

This might be a bit intense but it's necessary................

Chapter 1

Ok scary scary scary.

Ok Courtney, nothing is going to happen. Chill. He is probably going on the same route as yours; he might not be stalking you. But what if he is? Oh gods of Egypt please help me. Ok Courtney start walking a bit fast if he continues his pace then he is not stalking you but if he starts moving fast then............RUN.

I increased my pace and so did Mr Stranger.

Shit

I started jogging. Well kind of, and suddenly I heard a voice, to be clear Mr Stranger's voice saying "stop"

I froze; I couldn't move a single muscle. It was impossible. He came close and took both my hands behind and held them with one hand, pulling me closer with his other.

Oh god. Why me? I have such an amazing life, awesome friends. I don't wanna die so young. Please wake me up from this terrible nightmare. I haven't even fulfilled all my dreams. Please god help me.

"Where are you going beautiful?" he asked

"I don't have anything. No money, no jewelry. I spent all my money in school, please leave me. Please I am not even rich (I lied)......"

"Shut up bitch" This is one bad habit about me, whenever I am nervous I start babbling even if it is not related to the topic. "Who said I wanted any money or jewelry? I want you."

"Well duh obviously if you didn't want my money or jewelry you would only want me." I said. Oh god why did I babble?

He turned me around and left my hands and put both his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. He was angry. No this statement would be the understatement of the whole century. He was much more than angry. I tried pushing him away but no use. He was as hard as a rock. Oh god why do boys have to be so strong?

As I was thinking all this stuff his hand went to the rim of his jeans and he got a gun out. A gun! and his other still kept on my waist preventing me from running.

"W-wh-why do you want me?" I asked nervously

He smirked "Are you that dumb? I want to feel you. I want to feel you properly slut" he emphasized on the word slut. Gosh I hate him. He removed my hair from one of my sides to get it to the other, leaving one side of my neck exposed to him. He then started to move his lips lightly on my neck.

"First you called me beautiful, then a bitch, then a slut. God you are pathetic...."

"Can't you keep your mouth shut?" he screamed. The gun was on my side waist now. I tried running. I seriously did. But no use.

"Let me go" I said with a strong voice and started wriggling. He held me tighter, if that was even possible, still moving his lips on my neck.

I suddenly had an idea. I placed my one leg between his both and made a position to hit him in his dick. As soon as I lifted my leg he caught it with his hand. Damn he and his reflexes. 

"Nah nah not gonna happen I am way too experienced for your pity tricks. Listen its either going to easy or hard. You cannot escape me in anyway. And there is no one here to save you so its better you make it easy rather than difficult because I am going to have you and you can take my word on it. Besides it would hurt less if you let me do it easily.  So you better give up hun or I'll have to hurt you" Oh god this is scary. Tears had started to form in my eyes.

"So, where should we start cutie?" he asked. No not another pet name. Courtney, I internally scolded myself. Believe me to think of such things at such a serious situation. He threw down his gun. My mind had stopped working. He then started kissing and sucking me at my neck and one of his hands had started to touch my legs and my arms, the other on my waist and now under my shirt grabbing and touching my skin. Oh God why did I wear shorts today. There was no one to be seen on the road also.

"Please, please leave me" I said with a soft and scared voice.

But he didn't. He just moaned against my skin, silently saying 'that you are making me feel so hot, why would I leave you.'

There was only one option left now. I screamed. I screamed hard.

"Shut up you slut" he screamed keeping his hand on my mouth. Just as I bit his hand, his heavy weight was pulled off me.

My hero, my protector was here. Yippee. Now be prepared to die Mr Stranger. Mwaahahaha

"Is he troubling you?" my hero asked.

"Did it look like we were having a civil conversation?" I answered with a duh tone.

And suddenly my hero was pushed to the ground. Oh no.

And then it started. The fight. An actual live fight. I have never witnessed a fight before. Today I am going to break my record.

My hero was grounded with Mr Stranger hitting him.

Hey get off my hero you!

And that is when the Gods of Egypt finally listened to me!

My hero pushed him off him, and beat the shit out of him.

Damn he is strong!

Oh another punch from my hero. God I have to say that even though I couldn't see his face, he definitely had some muscles

Oh another punch from my hero and there goes Mr Stranger. My hero won.

"Yippeeeee we won" I punched the air and smiled till my ears.

My hero ignoring my excitement asked "Are you okay?"

"I am fine."

"Do you live nearby? Or do you need a ride home?"

"No I live round the corner, thanks."

"No problem."

"Are you okay? Are you hurt or something?" I asked

"I am fine" he answered

 "By the way, who are you?" I asked, thinking what would have happened if he had not come. I tried to get it out of my mind.....

"Your hero" he said with a smirk

I raised an eyebrow

"Uuuummmm" he thought for a sec then said " your superhero, your dream guy."

"You are not going to tell me are you?"

"I just did. By the way who are you?"

I thought for a sec and then said

"Winny the pooh"

He laughed.

"Anyways thanks. You still not going to tell me who you are?" I asked with a slight bit of hope that he would.

He started coming towards me till there was no space between us and whispered in my ears, "Nope. Keep wondering"

"I should go" I said taking a step back

I turned and started walking towards my place. Just I was about to go right, I turned around and saw my hero still standing there. I waved him a goodbye and mouthed a thank you. He waved back and gave me a slight nod. I smiled and turned right.

As I reached my house I took out my house keys from my bag and with trembling hands opened the door. I was glad that my mom, Selena, was out of town for some business work. She was usually out so it was kind of my habit to live alone, I am not complaining though. Living alone granted you all the freedom.

As I walked up the stairs and into my room, the first thing I did was scrub my neck, arm, legs so as to I was off Mr Stranger 's germs. I didn't even feel like eating anything and this coming from me is a huge deal, I am a big foooooooodie. As I completed my shower and changed into my pajamas, I went to my bed and cried myself to sleep trying not to think what would have happened if my 'super hero' wouldn't have come.............

So how is it?

Vote and comment.

Till then bye and love you my lovely readers.