Chapter 13 - Doing the project (Cory's pic)

I updated!!!!!!!, okay now read. Hehehe.

Chapter 13

Right now we are in his room, and he is trying to find the sheet that was given to us.  I had got mine, and had kept it in my purse.

I knew he was trying to waste time, so he would find an excuse not to do the project.

How did I know he was trying to waste time??

The sheet was right in front of him. I, sitting on his bed, could see it, so how is it possible for him not to when he is standing right in front of it?

But I was quite enjoying this, so I kept my mouth shut.

He had searched the room twice, and after that came to me.

“Sorry babes, I guess I lost the sheet, I will try to find it later, and then we can do it in school” he said sitting on the bed, making it move. Dude I almost jumped as he sat down, nope, scratch that, as he fell down on the bed.

Anyhow, I got up, and moved towards his table, where the sheet was kept, got it, and gave it to him.

“Can we start?” I ask innocently, though I so wanted to laugh.

He was giving me the angry face, you know the one you-spoiled-my-plan-I-am-angry look. I know I should not say this, but he looked too cute.

He pouted and said “Please”

“Nope.” I said “We are doing this right now, no matter how many pouts you make.”

He was still pouting.

“Reece” I said, giving him the bored expression. He was looking so cute while pouting. At one moment I even thought of giving up the idea of doing this project, but no, it was my turn to torture him.

“Okay, I will start. I will ask you the question, you answer.” I said.

He did not reply.

“Okay, favourite colour” I asked

Silence.

“Reece” I said

Silence

I thought for a moment.

“Okay, fine enough, I’ll just go ask your mom these questions. I might just get to know some of your stupid stuff you did in the past.” I said and got up to leave.

Just as I got up, he held my hand and pulled me down on the bed. I guess it would be okay to say that he was shit annoyed.

Yippee!!! Mission successful.

“Sit down” he said, barely opening his mouth.

“Okay” I said, still trying to act innocent, which was a very difficult task, and so I couldn’t control it and burst out laughing.

After around 5 minutes, I was still laughing, though it was hurting me like shit, I was laughing

“Are you done?” he asked

“Yes. Sorry” I said giggling.

“So, can we start?” he asked, still annoyed

“Yeah, sure” I said, sobering up “Favourite colour?”

“Black” he said and I wrote down “Yours?”

“Emerald blue” I said

“My eye colour, huh?” he said while writing it down, and then faced me.