[5]

[VANESSA'S POV]
Without more thinking I turned Ariana's side. I had to know what she thought of that creep's actions.

"Hey, Ariana", I whispered and tapped her shoulder, making redhead turn on my way.

She lifted her another brow questioningly, and I showed the notification to her:

"Isn't that the golden boy's insta? How did he found my account?"

Ariana gazed the screen for a moment, and slowly raised her cranky look up. She was biting her inner cheek as she growled:

"That goddamn stalker.."

I shook my head in confusion and was going to require explanation, when she suddenly swinged on Zach's way, shouting over Mason's voice:

"Hey golden boy! What if you get a fucking life, and stop fucking spying others'?"

The silence filled the whole main building. Other teens stared Ariana in shock.

Zach looked us with bemused face, but only for a seconds. Then revealing smirk appeared on his face - he knew exactly what Ariana was meaning.

"Ariana Vaughan, that's second warning for you! You don't wanna know what happens if you get third", Gavin cutted the silence, glaring the girl with serious face.

"Like I care", the redhead muttered the way that only I could hear it.

"Well, I hope we can now put this argument behind us. Let's get back to the subject, only ten minutes of theory left!" Lillian tried to calm troubled atmosphere - but didn't succees very well.

----

Lydia made a look over the room, "That's the theory part for today, thanks for listening."

"Before lunch we have a pair work for you all. Lillian, read the pairs please", Mason passed some paper to the woman.

I waited anxiously for my name - after that chaos I certainly did not want to work with Zach. And maybe not with Ariana either.

"...Ellie with Liam, and Vanessa with Zach."

Shit. Of fucking course. What I was expecting - that luck would be for once on my side?

I glanced briefly on his way, and Zach had the biggest smirk on his face.

"Please, go sit with your pair. We're giving you a paper, where is some situation that demands polite behavior. Remember the tips we have been going through the last an hour", Gavin explained as Zach came sit beside me.

"So, it is Vanessa White."

He seemed pretty proud of the fact that now he knew my name.

I rolled my eyes with a frustrated sigh, and took the paper on my hands:

"Let's just do this stupid pair work."

"Okay. What we have to do?" Zach asked, and for the first time seemed a little bit like a normal guy - not some flirty, pushy fucker.

"Umm. Another of us has came to the job interview, and the other is intervieweer", I read from the paper.

"You can interview me", he suggested, and I shrugged my shoulders:

"Whatever."

I glanced the text, and read from the paper with blased voice:

"Hi, and welcome to this job interview. Could you please tell your name and something about yourself?"

That was probably the most polite sentence that has never come out from my mouth.

"Well, I am Zach Herron, sixteen years old. I would say I'm funny, chill and --"