[24]

vanessawhite and 333 others liked

zachherron: eyes on you 👀🤧

comments disabled

----

[VANESSA'S POV]
I knew he would come at me eventually.

So, I just stood in the corner and sipped my drink as Bebe Rexha's newest song started playing from the speakers. Some of the teens were already dancing in the centre, making me really have second hand embarrassment.

Boredly I moved my eyes on Ariana, who was surprisingly talking with Zach's other roommate, Nathan.

And believe me or not, she was smiling. Most shockingly, it seemed genuine smile. Wow. Maybe Ariana thought she could loosen up a little too, since it really was the last night in Redford.

"Not gonna dance, huh?" I suddenly heard behind, causing me to swing around.

Zach, standing in front of me with his stupid, yet hot smirk.

Like I said, he would come at me with a little time.

He was wearing simple, black t-shirt with black jeans. So colorful, isn't he? Still Herron managed to look attractive, not gonna lie.

I landed my drink on the nearest table, then turning my gaze back on the boy.

"Actually, I am going to. I was just waiting for you to come and ask", I bit my bottom lip and gave seductive smile to the boy.

He grabbed my palm and led me on the dance floor, humming amusedly, "Right."

Soon the music changed more energetic tune. For now I have only been giving some flirty gazes and allusive words, so it was time to get this teasing on the next level.

I ran my hand down along his arm slowly, making sure I never cut the eye contact. He pulled me closer with a smirk, landing his palms on my waist.

"I see what you're tryna do, Vanessa. That's the best you got?" he whispered, and made goosebumps go through my spine.

But I just put the best smile on face and shook my head, "Nah, not even close."

I turned around, so my back was confronting him. Slowly, swinging my hips side to side, I dropped down to squad, then seductively standing back up. I glanced Zach over my shoulder, just to see his eyes staring intimately on my body. Good.

At this point the guiders didn't seem to care anymore. They all were just talking and laughing beside to the serving table, and no one of them didn't even bother to look at the dance floor.

So, I went back face to face with Zach, biting my bottom lip. He didn't for sure look as confident as few seconds ago.

My fingers travelled along his jawline, ending up to brush the bottom lip. Zach followed my touch with his dark eyes, then swallowing slowly.