Reckless

It was a few days before I heard from Matt again. He called and asked if I would meet him for drinks at 8:30. I was so glad he called. I thought I had really blew it this time. I was afraid of losing someone who had been by my side for so long. He was the only one who really knew me. The only one that I had exposed the truth to. The only one I trusted with my secret. No matter how much I denied it everyone knew that my heart belonged to Matt.

When I got to the bar I walked in to see Matt sitting at a table for two all alone. I just stood there for a moment looking at him. He looked so.. so.. hurt. I'm such a horrible person. Here was a great guy willing to do literally anything for me, and I just keep neglecting him and breaking his heart. I finally walked over to the table and took a seat. Matt smiled at me and reached for my hand. He took mine in his and held it across the table.

"Spence, I'm sorry I blew up on you the other day." He said looking down at the table. "You know how protective I get over you. I guess I just don't have a good handle on it."

"Listen. It's okay, you don't have to apologize. I'm not mad at you." I said hoping he would change the subject soon.

"I know your going out with him on Saturday." He blurted finally looking me on the eyes.

I sighed. "Yes. I am. What about it?"

"You can't go. You have to call him and cancel. I mean it Spencer." He demanded.

I just looked at him with disbelief. "I can go and I will. I'm not going to blow him off. I really like him." I said scowling.

"Your not listening to me! If you go with him you..." He said raising his voice before I cut him off.

"No! I am listening and I'm telling you that I can do whatever I please!" I said raising my voice. People were beginning to stare. "Matt. You can't control me. We aren't together anymore. Remember?" I said lowering my voice. "I refuse to be at your beck and call." I said in a harsh tone.

"You don't get it. I'm not trying to control you. I'm trying to protect you." He said squeezing my hand tighter as he spoke.

"Well, guess what. I don't need to be protected." I spat pulling loose from his grip. "I'm leaving. Goodbye." I said with as much attitude as I could.

I went home without even ordering a drink despite the fact that I needed one. My mom was at work again when I got back. Of course. So I figured I would get that drink that I needed. I called all my girls and told them we were having a girl's night out tonight. I told them I'd pick them up in half an hour and we'd go to a club. We all looked older than we really were and we had fake I.D.'s so that's how we got in everywhere.

After I picked up all the girls I drove to Cloud Nine. My favorite club in town. When we got there I walked straight to the front of the line ignoring the long line of trolls waiting to get in. I was hot and I knew it. I made a point to use it to my advantage. I showed the security guard my fake I.D. and he let me and the rest of my girls in. Of course. We walked in and the place was packed. Perfect.

"Alright girls. I'm gonna go find a partner." I said winking. "I'll meet you all back here in about an hour." I said pointing to my usual booth. They all smiled and nodded. I didn't really like staying in a group the whole night. It was easier to find a guy alone.

I walked up to the bar and order a shot of tequila. While the waiter poured my drink I scanned the dance floor for a guy.I seen a few that I might be interested in, but then I seen this one guy.. he was blonde and muscular. I couldn't stop staring. He was so hot. I doused my shot and order another. I swigged it down and then I went for it. I walked up to him.

"Hi. What's your name?" I said rubbing up against him.

"Oh, hey Spencer." He grinned.

"Wait. How do you know my name?" I asked bewildered.

"You don't remember me do you?" I shot him a confused look. "The names Nathan. We met at a party in my dorm at NSU."

Shit I've got to stop going to college parties. I can never remember anything I did. Matter of fact I never remember anything from any party. Oh well.

"Oh, yeah! I remember now!" I lied with a smile. "So, uh let's dance?"

"You got it!" He said spinning me around and grabbing my waist. I swayed my hips back and forth rubbing up against him. I reached back and slid my fingers along his jaw line and down his neck as he moved his hands up further and further. Finally cupping my breasts with his hands and squeezing. I spun around and faced him and he put his hands on my hips. I was still swaying. I placed my hands on his chest and slowly slid them down. I got to his naval when he squeezed my butt. I moved my hands to his thigh and slid my fingers up slower now. I was interrupted when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see some ugly red haired girl with her arms crossed.

"What do you think you're doing you slut!" She spat. Literally.

"Umm excuse me!" I yelled getting righy in her face.

"That's my boyfriend!" She said backing off a little.

I just laughed and walked off. I went back to the bar and ordered another shot. This time Vodka. Great. I thought we were getting somewhere. I thought. If it weren't for that damn girlfriend. I drowned my shot. Then, once again I felt another tap on the shoulder. I whirled around and to my surprise there stood a tall brown haired guy staring me down.

"Come to the back with me." He smirked grabbing my waist.

He was referring to the private rooms in the back. I looked him up and down. Why not? He's cute. I thought to myself. "Lead the way." I whispered in his ear.

He draped his arm over my shoulders and lead me to one of the private room that had a bed. Shit. I sat down on the bed and crossed my legs flashing him a sexy smirk. He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. Fuck. He leaned down and brushed his lips up against mine. I played back against the bed and giggled. He climbed up on the bed and straddled me. He stared kissing me again this time with tongue. His mouth tasted like cheap beer. Gross. He reached down and started to pull my dress up. I tried to get up, but he was too strong. He slid his fingers down my thigh. I slapped his hand away and stopped kissing him.

"Stop" I said firmly.

Before he could say anything Liz barged in.

"Spencer. Come on. We've gotta go." She said almost in tears.

"Why? What's wrong?" I prodded.

"It's Matt. He's.. He's.. He's umm.." she babbled.

"He's what! What is it Liz!" I demanded.

"He's in the hospital."