»Chapter 7«

(later that day)

"Shawn, do you want to go get food?" I asked.

"Sure. We didn't eat lunch, so I'm starving!" he said hopping off his bed and grabbing the keys.

I got out of the chair I was sitting in and grabbed my phone. We went to the lobby and out to the car.

"Where do you want to eat?" he asked.

"Chick-Fil-A!" I answered.

"Alright." he said.

It was only about a 5 minute drive. Shawn got in line as I found a table for us. He knew exactly what I'd want from almost every restaurant/fast food place. Once he ordered, he came and sat with me at the table. We talked for a few minutes, then our food came. We ate, and probably an hour passed. We were still talking after we ate. That's when we realized how much time had passed.

"We should go." I finally said.

"Yea. It's getting late." he agreed.

We went back to the car and to the hotel. When we reached our door, we could hear yelling in Cameron's room. I stopped Shawn before he opened our door. I leaned my ear up against Cameron's room door. I could hear Nash and Taylor yelling.

"You guys! Break it up!" I heard Matt yell very loud.

"He's the one who yelled at me for kissing Bailey! Then he goes and does it behind my back!" Taylor yelled.

"Yea! Well, you knew that I liked her first! Then, of course, you go off and steal her from me!" I heard Nash's voice crack like he was about to cry.

"YOU GUYS!" Matt screamed, clearly sick of them arguing. "Quit your fighting or else you aren't going to Magcon tomorrow!"

I heard footsteps getting louder. Someone was coming to the door. I pushed Shawn inside our room and slammed the door shut. I leaned with my back against the door. Then I covered my mouth with my hands. They were fighting! Again! Shawn had a sympathetic look on his face. I knew I was about to break down again. These past few days have been a wreck because of me. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I slowly walked toward Shawn. He kissed my forehead and hugged me. I started to cry again. I had said I didn't want to be kissed. Shawn probably knew about that too. He always ends up making me feel better. I decided to just sleep in the hoodie and adidas tiros. I got in bed and Shawn tucked me in.

He kissed my forehead again and said "Don't worry about it. I know you're having a rough time."

"I don't want them to fight! Matt is going to take them out of Magcon tomorrow if they don't stop!" I tried to explain.

"I know. Maybe one of them went to a different room so there wouldn't be anymore arguing." he said. "You just can't worry about them right now."

"But it's so hard to not think about it!" I said.

"Just try to sleep. You'll feel better in the morning." he explained and gave me a warm smile.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Night." he said back.