Chapter 10

Okayyyy...so....I'm very sorry for the long hiatus, Hahahahahahaha....I'm just busy with my new job and just the stress and the tiredness and everything just caught up on me....not to mention that i'm out from home for about 13-14 Hour per day...having to face the traffic and all...Whelp...I'm babbling. Sorry. Oh, well...please do enjoy the chapter. Thank You for the support and also the votes and comments...Thank You. Even though i rarely reply to them just know that i always read them through. Thank you for everything people! Enjoy~

Chapter 10 : Confession?!

It seems that there are 3 more days before the next game. This time it will be Seigaku against Jyousei Shonan. But still, without Tezuka with them, it might be a real challenge for Seigaku to actually advance to the next level. Apart from that, all of the members are full with anticipation and in a very good condition, there is nothing to be worried about but Haruka seems to be distracted by something else. It had been more than a week and she had been sighing non-stop and that seems to worry both Ryoga and Ryoma. But, Ryoga obviously didn't want to make Haruka became more troubled than she already is and so he just avoided the topic in which differ from Ryoma.

"Haru...you keep on sighing for more than a week already, won't you tell me what's wrong?" Ryoma finally asked.

"Well...it...just...something..." She said while keep on glancing all around.

"That guy is not here...he is helping Ryuzaki-Sensei with something." Said Ryoma who understand what she was searching for.

"Haa....well...promise me that you'll keep it a secret." She stated as her voice almost sounded like a whisper.

"Huh? Why?" Asked Ryoma whom felt curious and frown started to marred his face. "Did something bad happen?"

"Well...no...it...Just promise me that you'll keep it as a secret!" Haruka started to become serious and desperate all of the sudden and that make Ryoma frown even harder but then heaved a sigh, trying to calm himself.

"Well...alright...as long as it is not a bad thing."

"Well..." And Haruka started to tell Ryoma about her confession.

A few days after the game between Seigaku and Hyotei.

"Tezuka...senpai...are you going to German?" Haruka asked Tezuka while clenching her fingers together behind her back.

"Well, yes...I need to heal my arm. Besides, it will be a good opportunity for me." Tezuka confirmed her.

"To travel in Europe, right?" She asked.

"Yes...Tennis is famous there and it will be a chance to learn something out of it." Said Tezuka while holding a brochure.

"Is...that so..." Haruka could only stare at Tezuka while seeing him with his usual composed face. "Jaa...will you promise me something?" She added.

"Hmm? And what would it be?" Asked Tezuka while staring at Haruka who was a few steps in front of him.

"Will you go for a date with me before you leave?" Asked Haruka with a smile hidden with sadness.

--\(^v^)/--

The practice that day ended with the announcement on Tezuka's departure to German and a one set match against Ryoma. It ended with Tezuka won the match with the score of 6 game to 4. Haruka was worried when Tezuka suddenly asked Ryoma for a match but it seems that Tezuka had thought about it thoroughly and played the match with his right hand. A small smile curved on Haruka's face.