Chapter 4

Yay!! New chapter!! Hope you guys enjoy~ And Thank you for the reads and the votes as well as the comments. Thank you so very much everyone! Ouh...and thank you for adding my story into your libraries!Thank you so very much ! BTW, I might be updating the story weekly...one or twice a week. Depending on how fast my editing is.

Chapter 4 : Haruka's Insight.

Haruka, 5 years old.

"Hey...Daddy....that person arm is broken....don't you think?" Asked the 5 years old Haruka while watching a match in the audience box with Nanjiroh and Ryoma.

"Huh? Why would you say so, Haru-chan?" Asked Nanjiroh who was surprised by Haruka's question.

"Because...he was playing weirdly...and he doesn't look good..." She added.

"Ahh...that man is winning." Said Ryoma on that player's opponent. "Hmmph..he plays badly but he can win.." Ryoma added while fixing his hat, a hat that was slightly bigger for him.

"Hmmm...You guys do have a good eyes huh.." Nanjiroh added.

"Huh?/Humm?" Said Ryoma and Haruka at the same time.

"Humm...won't you try playing tennis Haru-chan?" Nanjiroh asked.

"Huh? Can I? But..." She said while touching her chin as if thinking about something very hard.

"Haru-chan?"

"Hummm....I wanna be a coach instead and help you to train Ryoma!" Haruka answered cheerfully.

"Oya-Oya...you're in big trouble then ne~ Ryoma."

"It's okay...if Haru is my coach. I can beat you easily." Said the confident little Ryoma with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Ahahahahahahaha...then I can't wait for when that time to actually happen!" Said Nanjiroh happily.

Both Haruka and Ryoma was smiling happily as Nanjiroh patted both of their head gently. A smile curved on his face as both Haruka and Ryoma continue on watching the match in front of them excitedly.

Present...

"Hmmmm....How long has it been~" Said Nanjiroh who was remembering that day 7 years ago with a big grin on his face.

"Hey..Dad....you look disgusting with that grin on your face." Said Ryoga who felt a goosebumps watching Nanjiroh who was smiling like a perverted monk. (Well, he is one... -_-)

"Mwahahahahahah...you're still a brat then, Ryoga..Hahahahahahahaha."

Ryoga watches his dad weirdly as Nanjiroh keep on laughing so loudly, making Rinko to peek from the kitchen along with Nanako who was happily chatting with Rinko at that moment. Ryoga shrugged his shoulder from the questioning eyes of his mother and cousin and slowly walks away from the living room towards the second floor, heading towards his own room for a short nap. A loud yawn could be heard as he retreated upstairs making Rinko sighed at both of them.

..............................................................................................................................

"Seigaku~!" Shouted Momoshiro

"Fight-O! Fight-O!" Replied the other tennis members.

Haruka was sitting on a bench inside the court and watch the morning practice attentively. Ryoma was practicing with Momoshiro and seems like he was having fun. Haruka could noticed the glances that were given by the other members that does not know who she is and suddenly Arai came to her.