Chapter 3

Hello wattpaders! I'm back again! A new chapter, wheeeeee!!!! Thank you for the reads and the votes!! Love you guys~ And so, thank you for taking your time to read my stories! PLease do enjoy~ Tata~

Chapter 3 : School life.

"Ha-Haru-chan..are you sure you want to go to school?" Nanjiroh asked his youngest child with a worried face.

"Anata..." Rinko butted in. "She can go if she feel well enough. We can talk with the school about it. I'm sure they would understand her condition." She stated rationally even though she was also worried about her daughter but she knew, Haruka also need to live her life as a normal teenager too, not just being sheltered without knowing anything about the world.

"Can I, Okaa-san??" Haruka asked, being hopeful about the situation.

"Nee Oyaji...is it really alright?" Suddenly Ryoga asked. " I can't watch over her this way..." He stated.

"Well...that's true..." Rinko said while touching her chin with a serious expression. "Well...it can't be help then...Ryoma..." She called him out with a smile on her face.

"Well...if she were to be in my class." At last Ryoma speak up on the topic, even he was hoping that Haruka would attend school like a normal person would do. He felt guilty sometimes whenever Haruka would ask about how his school life and it pained him that Haruka never got the opportunity to do the same.

"Can I? Can I?" Begged Haruka.

"Haaaaaa.....well...I could fetch her up after school, so no wandering after school since chibisuke got club activity. Okay, Haruka? ." Said Ryoga, not able to say 'No' to her baby sister.

"Ehhhh....I wanna watch Ryoma play....Ryoga-nii...."

"Well...if you can stand being under the hot sun...then... I think it should be okay.." Said Rinko while smiling.

"No! What if Haru-chan fainted and got a heat stroke? Rinko...." Said Nanjiroh whom are rejecting that idea harshly.

"I'm sure that Ryoga will watch over her, right?"

"Kaa-chan....umm...well..." Suddenly an intense gaze came from Haruka. The eyes were sparkling with hope. "We-well...umbrella! She could shade herself with it and I will stood by her all the time..i guess there's nothing to get worried about..." Stated Ryoga.

"I could ask Ryuzaki –sensei to let her be inside the court and let her sit on the bench." Said Ryoma.

"Ahh...that kuso-baba right...." Said Nanjiroh thinking over the decision that he should make.

"Well then...is that an okay?" Asked Rinko.

"We-well...."

"Otou-san...onegai...." Begged Haruka.

"Ughh.." Nanjiroh let out a voice. "Just how could I say no to Haru-chan?!" He thought.

"Anata...." "Even Rinko.." He thought again.

"O-okay...then...."

"Uwahhhhh~ Yatta!" Haruka cheered loudly. A smile curved on Ryoma and Ryoga's face as they both saw how happy Haruka is.

Monday, 6.30 a.m.

"Ryoma! Ryoma! Ryoma! Wake up!!"Shouted Haruka while shaking Ryoma who was still sleeping.

"Ahhh.....fi...five more mi..nu..tes..." He mumbled half-awake.

"Ryoma!!!!....Mou...." Ryoma certainly is not a morning person. Suddenly, Haruka spotted Karupin who was licking his fur on Ryoma's table. "Hmmm..." She grinned watching that little Himalayan spot cat. "Gomen-ne Karu-chan...".Haruka took Karupin in his hand and let her down onto Ryoma's stomach.