Author's Note From a Horrible Author

• Dedicated to My Second Chantzes

Hello my Second Chantzes! (That's what I'm calling you because my name is Chantz and I think it's clever!)

So... I know you're probably all wondering what's happened to this story that I was writing so long ago! Well, this was my first story and I don't have the heart to delete it even though I quit writing it forever ago. The thing is, I feel as though, personally speaking of course, that I've grown as an author since I began this story.

And here comes my back story because everything I write has to be long and drawn out!

I started writing "One Shot To My Heart" in the infancy of my fan-girl life. @Merlinite had only just got me into KPop a few months earlier and I was so pumped and obsessed and just full of love for this group that she had me listening to, B.A.P being that group.

At first, I was so excited, that I posted the first chapter as soon as I wrote it. That is never a good thing for me because, unless I'm in a super writing mood, I take FOREVER to update. (Trust me, I used to write a lot of other stories before I made this account and stuck with FanFic as my favorite genre.)

Even now, I'm hoarding stories because I have what I like to call my Fear of Judgment Complex. Becky and Reena know better than anyone that, once I let someone read something, I am ten times more likely to not want to write in it any more. I'm so nervous and worried that everyone will hate what I write and judge it all so much that I can't bring myself to write any more.

I am a story hoarder and I do it because I care. When I don't let anyone read what I've written, I write much faster and more frequently because, at that point, no one has read it yet. No one has formed any opinions and I'm not worried so much as excited. I'm a major people pleaser and I want to be able to get as much out at once as possible. My theory is, if I have a bunch already written, I can upload that in pieces while I work on more chapters and not fall so behind...

Okay, now that that whole spiel is over...

I'm in the process of re-writing "One Shot To My Heart"... The story line will remain the same for the most part but with better plot development. When I started this story, I just wanted to be a part of this wondrous KPop FanFiction world that I'd only just discovered last year, and I didn't bother to think too far into my story.

Now, this summer, I'm going through massive edits. I'm working around my very busy, very hectic work schedule and, in the fall, I'm starting college in the pursuit of an English Degree to teach ESL in South Korea.

I hope you will all stay strong with me and support me while I write this all out. I will do my best not to abandon you and maybe, if I feel comfortable with it, I'll post some of the stories that I'm hoarding from you all.

As of right now, I won't delete this version of "One Shot To My Heart" but, when I upload the new version, I may take this old one down... I'm not certain yet and, I may just leave it to show the transition I've made in the past year from my old writing style to my new one. To show my growth... Oh, I don't know. I'm rambling now.

In ending, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has enjoyed anything I've written and for all of your support over the past year. Thank you for reading and putting up with my very slow updates. Thank you for your encouragement when the last thing I wanted to do was write. Thank you for your votes and thank you for sharing the same obsession as me.

I don't think any of you know how much you actually mean to me. I get terrifyingly excited when I get new reads, votes, and comments. I get a little teary eyed at new followers and you really all just mean the world to me. I love you all so much. Saranghae! ♥

I will work hard for you all.

♥_Chantz