05

Rye's POV

(maybe some trigger warning)

I fluttered open my eyes. Realizing I was sleeping on someone's chest. I looked up and I was laying on Andy's chest. I blushed. 

"Feel better?" He asked. I slowly nodded. He ran his fingers through my hair. 

"What time is it?" 

"10 pm." 

"Does it mean I slept on you for 5 hours straight?" I giggled. 

"Yeah, you do," he gave me a big smile. I sat on Andy's bed. "What are you going to do?" he asked as he rubs my back. I turned my back. "My room and sleep," I answered. 

"Why don't you sleep here?" He asked. 

"I'm still kind of sick," I answered. "Then?" He raised his eyebrow. 

"I don't want you to get sick," I said as I go down from Andy's bed. He sighed. 

I went out from his bedroom and went to my bedroom. I slowly opened the door and saw Harvey. He was sleeping peacefully. I went to my bed and lay there.

I grabbed my phone and play some music. Not so loud, because I'm not going to wake Harv up. 

I took off my shirt and smell it. Okay, this is weird. It smells like Andy. 

"Andy will drive you crazy." 

"He just playing with your feelings, he won't love you"

Crap. They are here. I try to wipe away the thoughts and go to sleep. I put on my blanket and turn off my phone. 

-

*next morning*

I woke up and feel so much better. I got up and checked my phone. 7 am. 

Cool rye. You woke up early today. 

The boys and I are going to meet Blair today. I missed him tho. 

I grabbed my sweater and a pair of trousers. I got into a warm shower. I felt sore. My cuts are bleeding again. It sometimes happened, I used to it. So I just let the blood running down my hand. 

I turn off the shower and put the plaster on my cuts so they won't bleed again, I hope so.  

I wore my sweater and my trousers and went off the bathroom. I went to my bed and fixed my hair. I threw a pillow at Harv. 

"Wake up, sleepy head." I giggled.

He looked around. "Hm? Time?" He asked with a sleepy note. It makes me want to laugh out loud. 

''11 am.'' "YO REALLY?" 

I laughed. "No mate I'm just kidding, it is almost 8 o'clock," I asked. 

"Hate you rye." He shook his head as he covered his face with his pillow. 

"Give me 30 more minutes," he said. "A'right." 

I sat on my bed and checked my phone. 

I got a message from Chloe. 

Chloe; blair says be ready, meet him at 11.

Me; you are there too??

Chloe; yes i am. cant wait to meet you soon.

Me; yeah me too!

Chloe; <3

Literally, Chloe is such a cheerful person. But I don't know why Andy kind of hates her.