04

Rye's POV

I woke up in pain. I felt my self is shivering. I looked around and my diary is on the table. 

Weird, because of I remembered It was on me before I fell asleep. 

I went to the kitchen. "Harv? Mike?" I shouted. Yeah cool, no one is here. 

"Rye?" Andy's voice. "Are you okay?" He said as he came to me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and lead me to his room. 

"Tt-thanks," I said stuttering. I sat on the sofa. "Welcome."

He gave me a glass of warm water. I drank it. But I still feel cold. 

"Are you okay?" He looked at me worriedly. "Yeah, fine," I said.

Yeah, you are. Definitely fine. 

Fake it, act like you okay. Don't tell the truth he will hate you.

Those voices again. They are controlling my self again. God. Help.

Rye, Andy will care.

Wait. Who just say that?

"Rye?" Andy's voice wiped away my thoughts for a thousand times I guess. 

"Yeah?" I asked. I didn't want to make eye contact with him. I'm scared. I don't know why. 

He sat next to me. "Are you okay?" He asked me twice. I nodded slowly. 

"No, I'm pretty sure. You are not," he answered. "I am okay," I said. "Why are you always hide everything from me?" He asked. "What do you mean? I am not hiding anything and I am FINE," I answered. 

"I know you are not fine, stop hiding from me, I know you," he answered. "Why can't I just say fine like the others do?" I asked. I'm turning mad. But I can't be. It turns to tears. 

I'm trying to hold my tears. But I can't. I let it falls to my cheek. 

Andy hugged me and comforted me. I cried on his chest. 

"I didn't mean to make you cry, I care about you and I'm always worried about you," he said as he stroked my hair. 

Please, always beside me, I need you fovvs. I'm too scared to say I love you. 

I hugged him back and it was the hug that I need. I looked up at him and gave me my weak smile. He smiled back.

He rubbed my forehead. "You got a fever," he said. "You should get some rest," he said. 

But I don't want to leave you here. But all I do is nodded in silence. 

He got off from me and went to his bed and took his blanket. 

I lay on the couch and snuggled. He covered me with his blanket. 

"Sleep tight, I'll buy you some medicine," he said. He walked and I grabbed his hand. 

"Uh, I need you to stay," I answered. He smiled widely at me. "But who will buy you the medicine?" He asked. 

Say it Rye say it. "I don't need them, I need you."

I blushed. Crap. He will think that I am a weirdo. 

He rubbed my hand. "Well, if that what you want," he answered with a big smile. I sat down and I felt dizzy. 

I closed my eyes. He sat next to me. "I told you to have some rest." 

I lay my head on his lap. And hoping the pain will go away soon. 

He rubbed my hair. I looked up at him. The last time, I tried to kiss him and everything went wrong. 

He rubbed my cheek and getting closer to my face. I felt his warm breath on my cheek. 

"An, I buy you som-" Mikey said as he entered the room. Well, that was pretty awkward. 

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO RUIN THAT, I SHIP RANDY, PEACE OUT," he said while he slammed the door awkwardly. (same Mike)

I giggled. 

.

.

I felt Andy's lips on me. It was simple but it feels pure at the same time. He pulled away the kissed and rubbed my cheek. I smiled out of my blush. "Mike you can come," Andy said. 

"Can I?" He asked as he opened the door and walked in. "Whats up with Rye?" Mikey said. 

"He got a fever,"  Andy answered. "NOooO, I am not. I am okay," I asked. Mikey nodded. "Well I know both of you need time so I'll leave," Mikey said. 

We both nodded. I snuggled. Andy stared at me. "Feel better?" He asked. "Yeah a lot, thanks."

He smiled. I hold his hand. "Hm?" He asked. "Please stay for a while."

Maybe stay here with me always. I never need you like I do right now. 

"I," he said. "I love you andy," I said. 

"I love you, too," he answered. But weird. I felt heavy. And everything suddenly went black. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe. Sorry for the short update and I'll try to update a new chapter every tuesday. And hope you enjoyed this, dont forget to vote. 

-HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY-

-author~