7. Do or die

This story is mature and dark. I had no intentions of updating it but only three chapters are left so I thought, heyy, why not finish this one first?

Please take a look at my new story humsafar and make sure to add it in your libraries. I would love to have your support there. Tell me what you think about it.

There are so many arranged marriage stories on wattpad but i really wanted to write my version of it. So please check that out :))

 So please check that out :))

----

Previously on hijack.

Virat and anushka are two estranged lovers who happen to get stuck in a hijacked plane. Captain Virat has a chance to leave the aircraft but he can't leave Anushka all alone and chooses to stay back instead. The terrorists force him to fly the plane and recognize his love for Anushka, using her to get what they want. Virat has no choice but to fly the plane.

ANUSHKA

"Why haven't you flown it yet?" The terrorist questioned Virat while I stood beside him, his hands were on my waist, his hold tight.

It made me feel so cheap, so scared, so pathetic.

"It takes time, for fuck's sake!" Virat yelled as he fumbled with the buttons. He looked so torn and I felt guilty for being the reason of him being this way.

They were using me, his weakness against him, they were using me as leverage so he would do exactly as they say.

And that terrified me.

They could ask him to do anything and he would.

Because of me.

Virat asked for a little bit more time and that was all the bastard needed to pull me even more close.

I shivered.

A tear escaped my eye.

"You know what doesn't take time, my hands.." His hands moved down from my waist and I tried to pull away but it was of no use.

Oh God.

Virat's eyes blazed with rage, it took alot of power from him to not stand up and do something to him. I knew that, I could see that from his face.

He hadn't ever felt so powerless. Neither had I.

"Don't touch her!" He yelled but it was of no use. This time, his hands roamed around my breasts and I cried, I didn't want him to touch me.

I didn't want to be a story of a flight attendant raped in the aircraft. I didn't want to be a victim of something so cruel.

I tried to rip him off me but his hands roamed around my neck this time, choking me just a little bit to have me cough out loud.