3. Welcome to Kuwait.

"Once you start flying, you just can't stay on the ground."

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Kuwait International Airport

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Kuwait International Airport. Local time is Nine AM and the temperature is 19 degree Celsius. For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. "

The purser motioned at me to speak as she tried to open her seatbelt so she could walk and check the galley one last time.

"Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight. If you require any assistance, please be patient until the cabin crew reaches to assist you. Passengers who have flown with us from Dubai to Kuwait, Thank you for flying consolidated airways, We hope to see you in the near future again. To the passengers flying with us from Kuwait to Boston, see you on our new Airbus A380 in three hours. Have a nice day. Thank you."

"Damn, you really went off with that long ass speech." Cindy murmured.

"Fuck off." I whispered back.

As the passengers got off the plane and the aircraft emptied up, the cleaners arrived and in the meantime we took our bags and got off the aircraft. The normal temperature of Kuwait with a little sunlight made me feel warm yet cold at the same time. I didn't look up considering my ex was right in front of me.

We had three hours to spare until we boarded the next flight. I really wanted to catch some sleep but I also wanted to eat something, stress made me hungry and food made my broken heart happy. I found a small café inside the airport separate from all the hustle and bustle of the foodcourt. I got myself some fish n chips along with a cup of green tea that helped me get fresh.

The huge light hung above my head, it's massive shape and it's glimmering light could make everyone's eyes look away. But not mine. I would rather look up then look at the side, at the person sitting next to my table.

I never thought life would do this to me, to us. I never wanted this to happen. But it did.

Life is pretty crazy that way, it's unpredictable. I never cared about love, I never cared about anything of that sort, I didn't care about relationships but he came like a storm and turned my life upside down. Then he broke my heart and loved me. Or as he said, I broke his heart.

Was it true though? Did I really do that?

Then why did it feel like my heart was broken into a million pieces already.

"Aman is not the right man for you." I heard him say after taking a deep sigh.

I shook my head, feeling like I owed him some sort of explanation.

"Aman and I were in the same crew, twice. He knows me and he knows what we were." I told him, I knew he was a little possessive and for some reason I didn't want to fight with him anymore.