A Vampire Secret - Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Liz

I was still crying when I heard I knock on my door “hey Liz it’s me open up”  I never in my life was so glad to hear Katie’s voice . I ran opened the door and before Katie could do anything I hugged her and held her tightly in my arms I so needed my best friend right now. “it’s k’ Liz , everything Is going to be all right , I'm staying the night if that’s okay with you” I looked at her barely able to see through all  the tears in my eyes I couldn't say anything but I did manage to smile at her and nod she then said “ well good cuz’ I was going to stay anyway I mean the new hot guy is in your house and you now I think that-” she stopped then looked at me “he was here the whole time wasn’t he?” I saw her eyes turning bright red with tears herself “oh I'm so sorry Liz!” and she hugged me again. “It’s ok I'm kind of used to being embarrassed because of Scott” Katie set on my bad “so how are things with Ryan?” I didn’t realize how much I wanted Ryan to be here as well, how much I needed his support, Katie probably read my face and before I could answer her she said “he did it again didn’t he?” she frowned “let me guess he saw the red mustang on the drive way and got all possessive and jealous again?” I nodded at her “he’ll get over it” I said quickly “I mean before I left I got so mad I told him to forget my number and never see me again” speaking off I wondered if he called, so I went to backpack to take my phone, and sat next to Katie. “Did he call you?” she looked at the cell. “Yep, 4 missed calls and 3 messages” I looked at the phone “and all of them are from Ryan” I checked the time to see how long was out crying in my room, it was almost 6 it means I was only stuck here for one hour. I frowned I was really thirsty and I didn’t want to go down to the kitchen because he was there. I sighed oh well whatever I already got embarrassed in front of him why does it matter. “I'm going to go get something to drink cuz’ I'm thirsty” then I heard my stomach growl, Katie giggled “yeah and to eat, if you don’t mind to grab me something too” she laid on my bad and smiled at me I smiled back “course’ I will, Princess Katie”. I still heard Katie laugh when I went to the stairs. I could hear Scott snore from here. asshole I thought to myself. This time he went way too far, but I'm not going to get all sad and depressed cuz’ of him.                                                                                   I walked to the kitchen expecting to see Austin and Tyler, but (thankfully) the kitchen was empty. I got allot of snacks , man was I hungry , carrying all that food I felt like a pig but oh well who cares , I was already going out of the kitchen when I bumped into something hard I thought I hit the wall but when I looked up to see Tyler standing there. “Oh sorry didn’t see you there” he said smiling at me. “It’s uh, okay I was the one who wasn’t looking” I said then started walking to my room when I heard a knock on the door. “Who could that be?” I said my thoughts out loud “it’s ryan” Tyler said behind me I turned to face him “how do you know that?” man he was hot. “Just guessing” I turned to open the door and shockingly enough Tyler was right, it was Ryan. Ryan looked at me for some time and finely said “hi” I didn’t say anything, I didn’t want to say anything not after the way he acted today. “Look Liz, I'm sorry I know I acted like a jerk today and I promise it won’t happen again” he promised? “That’s what you said the last time, but still you managed to do that again, so why would you think I’ll trust you to keep your promise? Since you don’t trust me at all” he just stood there staring at me for a while, and then he looked over my shoulder, then at the snacks I was holding, then he looked at me again, angrily he said “how could I trust you when he’s in your house and these snacks are obviously not for you alone, and you probably heading to you room with him right now” his words shocked me for the third time today, he really did think that I was that girl, but I kept my cool I was good at that so calmly I said “he’s in my house to visit Austin, and your right these snacks are not for me alone, they are for me and Katie which btw she’s waiting for me in my room so I gotta go, anything else you want to add?” he didn’t say anything so I said “good you don’t, so I think you should leave” Ryan didn’t move, when I started to close the door he stopped it with his hand and said “you think I'm that dump don’t you? You think that I’ll believe that Katie is up there waiting for you?” I couldn't believe it, he still didn’t believe me but before I could say anything he said “you and I are dating for two month now and we didn’t even do a thing more than fucking kiss!” he raised his voice “you don’t even know Tyler for a fucking day and your already screwing with him!” I fought tears; I couldn't believe he just said that. I was just about to scream at for even thinking that I would be with Tyler when I was still with him but then but before I could say anything “Liz what’s going on here? What is taking you so long?” I heard Katie’s foot steps behind me. She stopped looked at Ryan “what the hell is he doing here?”                                                                                                         “I was just wondering the same dam thing” I heard Austin say behind Katie, Ryan looked from Austin to Katie then to me “Liz I-” before he said anything I said quietly “I think you should just leave” when I started to close the door he (again) stopped it with his hand “no Liz listen I didn’t mean what I said before I'm sorry I-”it was Austin who shut him up this time “I think she told you to leave” Ryan narrowed his eyes at Austin and said to me “nvm I’ll talk to you privately at school tomorrow” like that was ever going to happen , so I watched Ryan walk away from my house. I didn’t really know what I should feel, I liked Ryan but after what he said it seemed like the only reason he is with me in the first place is for sex and nothing else. I sighed today was such a horrible day I just want to go to bed, so I closed the door and turned to go when I noticed everyone was staring at me “what?” I asked did I have something on my face. Suddenly Katie came up to me and hugged me “your crying” she whispered. Wow I thought to myself I was so used to crying that I didn’t even realized it when I was or wasn’t crying.  “I'm fine really, Ryan’s an ass, and I want to go to and rest and watch some TV or a movie so,” I paused and looked at everyone “who’s up for a movie?” Austin smiled “sure, you up for a movie Tyler?” Austin looked at Tyler “sure, it’s not like I have anything better to do at home so a movie sounds nice” I smiled at Tyler and said “great so let’s go”

I went to the kitchen to make some popcorn when I heard Austin behind “you k’?” I smiled “yeah I'm fine just came to make some popcorn” Austin frowned “that’s not what I meant” I looked at him and let out a big sigh, there were allot of things I could hide from my friends but I could never hide the true feeling from Austin “the truth is I'm not fine, my step father is an ass and I found out that ryan is even a bigger ass then I thought, and I just want to go to my room and sleep”                                         “so why don’t you go, I'm gonna tell the Katie and Tyler you didn’t feel well they will understand” I considered that for a moment but I shook my head “no its ok, I'm not going let some assholes ruin my day and scene half of it is already ruined I'm going to use the other half of the day I have left and have some fun” I paused “or at least try too. Besides Katie is going to kill me if I'm going to leave cuz then she’ll have to leave with me and she really want to get to know Tyler better if you know what I mean” I smiled, he smiled too “yeah Tyler’s a great guy I mean I only know him for less than a day and he already had my back twice”      “really? That’s awesome, what did he do?” Austin hesitated for a minute then said “well the first time when he offered to stay in his place” Austin paused and looked at me I nodded and he continued “the second time was when he told me that Ryan showed up and that he was being an ass to you so I came quickly to kick him out of the house.”                     “Thanks about bout’ that” I got the popcorn and walked to Austin “ok , so let’s go watch that movie and have fun” he smiled “lets” and we walked to living room to watch the movie.

“So what movie do you guys want to watch” I asked while I sat crossed legged in front of the DVD’s. “I want to watch the third movie of twilight, I bet you have it” Katie said but before I could answer Austin cut it.                                                                  “Of course she does, you’re talking to the ‘team Edward’ number one fan”             Katie laughed “yeah I know” then she paused “Edward is the vampire right?”                  I looked at Katie giving her the like-you-don’t-know look, she did know she looked at me and sighed “yeah he is I remember now, so yeah were watching that” I smiled at her “sure we are ‘team Jacob’ girl” Katie snored “that was so a year ago, I'm team Katie now, so no werewolves for me” we all laughed at that and I noticed that Tyler didn’t say much “you guys okay with us watching eclipse?” I asked looking at the boys, they both nodded “yeah I'm always up for a vampire movie” Tyler said and Austin nodded in agreement. “Yeah let’s watch some vampires” I smiled at my brother and turned on the movie.