A Vampire Secret - Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I was sitting in the car while Ryan drove me home; I was really tired from all the fights today and the one that is (probably) waiting for me at home with Scott.  “How are ya doing” Ryan asked me. When I turned my head from the window to look at him his smile suddenly faded as he looked over my shoulder “what is it?” I asked him. He looked back at me “I think I'm the one who should be asking you that” I really didn’t get where he was going with this, then I looked to where he was looking and as shocked as he was I saw a red mustang standing on my driveway “ what the?” I kept staring at the red mustang what the hell he wasdoing here. Then I remembered that earlier today I saw Austin and Tyler talking so Austin probably invited him over. A crap I looked back at Ryan “I really don’t know what he’s doing here” he stared at the mustang for a while then not even looking at me he said “ yeah whatever I’ll see you tomorrow” I looked at him I can’t believe he was acting like this again when he promised he won’t. “hey Ryan please don’t do this”                                                                                                                                   “I said whatever Liz , I think you should go you have gusts” I had it with him “ well you know what your right whatever” I said I opened the door of the car and got out but before closing it I said “btw I think you should forget my number , and like not see me again” I was just about to slam the door when he said “hey I didn’t mean it like that”                                           “well whatever” I said it in the same tune he used at me and slammed the door at his face and turned to walk home dam , Tyler was in my house. When I opened the door I could hear Austin and Tyler talking in the kitchen perfect I can run to my room without being noticed I thought to myself. I was halfway the stairs when I heard Scotts voice “and where do you think you going?” I stopped and turned to face Scott “I am going to my room” I said which was pretty obvious “do you know what time it is? Your two hours late” I knew it he was totally drunk (as always) the only time I saw him sober was mornings “yes I know I was doing my volunteer hours at the library” which was totally true “you dare lie to me? You were with that Ryan guy weren’t you?” he started screaming I noticed that Austin a Tyler were no longer talking ah for shits sake Scott was going to embarrass me in front of Austin and Tyler “yes I was with Ryan, he is after all my boyfriend” he narrowed his eyes at me “you’re a liar and a whore” he was screaming again “You dare come to my house! You not even 18 yet and you already fucking that Ryan kid I bet there is more than one! I want you out of my house! I don’t want a whore living in my house” My face turned bright red and I was fighting tears but I can’t give in to him I had to show him that I was strong so I simply said                                                                                                        “I am not a whore , and infect I'm still a virgin” his expiration didn’t change but he was suddenly smiling “well that’s better be true you nasty slut!”

“who the fuck are you to talk to her like that get the fuck away from her!” it was Austin, Scott looked up at Austin “or what you’re going to kick my ass?” he pushed me towards Austin , I fell on my knees and looked up at Austin who was already by my side helping me up , this time I couldn’t help it I was crying I held Austin as hard as I could using all the support he gave me “no” he said looking at me then he looked and Scott “I'm just going to fucking kill you” Scott started laughing “really , would you now? Remember I can just kick you out of MY house. So you better watch it Son” Scott was staring at me then “and you fucking liar huh virgin yeah right go clean up you whore!” Austin’s grip felt tighter against me “shut the fuck up!” the words came up like a hiss, Scott again started laughing “I told you son you better watch it or you’re going to end up living in the backyard”                                                                                                             “that’s not a problem he and Liz can always stay at my place” shock went through my whole body making every hair on my body rise when I heard Tyler's voice behind us. O.M.G Tyler was here and he saw EVERYTHING that just happened. “And who are you?” Scott looked at Tyler “some of Austin’s friends or Elizabeth’s fucking buddy?” Scott jerked his chin on me. Never in my life had I wanted to die so badly, never in my life was so embarrassed ever. “Scott I think you should shut the fuck up and leave before I do kill you then this house ones again will belong to its true owner’s” Austin’s voice came hard on Scott. “Whatever” Scott snored and went into his room.  We were all silent for a moment when Austin asked me “you okay? He didn’t hurt you did he?” I shook my head and whispered “I think I'm just going to go to my room k?” my voice sounded so shaky I could barely hear myself. Without even looking at them I went to my room in silence closed the door behind me and silently cried for all the crap that happened today.

Tyler

I followed Austin to the kitchen he looked bad, he looked like in any second he would explode, that Scott dude was a real asshole. “Is he always like this?” I asked Austin who was still pretty much in shock. But he managed to say “yeah ever since mom died, he is drinking his ass off every single fucking day” Austin leaned against the counter “I mean yeah he drank before mom died but he become worse, he quit his job wasting all the money on beer and blaming everything on Liz” his eyes narrowed at that thought. I couldn't help but ask “what do you mean blame it all on Liz?” Austin let out a big heavy sighed “on the day mom died, I was at work Liz was sick and mom went to get her medicine. Which by the way Scott was too busy watching football to even care so my mom went, and on the way to the store she had a heart attack” Austin looked at the kitchen door “and he blames it all on Liz like it was her fault that mom went to the store ‘because you were sick and too lazy to get out of bed I lost my wife’ at least that’s what he says” I sighed I could hear Liz crying at her room, poor Liz I mean I wouldn’t want to live with a step dad who blamed me for my mother’s death. “And if that’s not bad enough she has to deal with that Ryan kid” I looked at Austin “you don’t like the guy? I thought he was you teammate”                                                                                                         “yeah he is and that’s the problem you see, Ryan used to date a girl named Karen or something, he broke up with her and the next think I know I walked in to him screwing Alyson in the changing room, and the next day he and my sister are dating” Austin continued “I just don’t want her to get hurt again and I'm sure that Ryan will make that happen” I remember overhearing the way he talked to her in the hall , it was all because of me , (well it’s not my fault she the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life) oh man I hate myself for making her fight with Ryan. “Yeah I'm gonna keep an eye on him too, no worry bro I got your back” I smiled at Austin, he nodded “yeah man thanks for backing me up there” I nodded at him. That’s what friends are for.