Leon's Mischief And Our Twisted Fates

Miss Soul Eater, Won’t You Kiss Me?

Chapter 6

*********

Recap:

Lyra smiled at me, “Don’t worry that’s his way of saying he forgives you. But it’s still a shame since I would have loved it if you guys really dated”

She soon followed her brother right after leaving me there in the living room, with my thoughts. The human world is so different from mine, I should be more careful of what I say. Alright Ashlynn you need to learn the ways of the Humans fast so you can collect souls with ease. Speaking of which I have to do it soon, I only have 4 more days left to collect.

**********

~*Ashlynn’s P.o.v*~

“Times up boy, you only have two souls in your possession, you will have to be sent back” I froze hearing the words come out of the councilor’s mouth.. No I worked so hard! I CAN’T GO BACK NOW!! I felt my eyes start to water.

“Mitchell!!!” I suddenly heard someone yell, I turned around to see my body running towards me, when my body finally came up to me. My hand grabbed the back of my head slamming my lips into myself. I froze, but felt the warmth of the soul being transferred into my lips traveling throughout my body. I felt excitement, pain, sorrow, joy, loneliness, anger, regret, kindness, compassion, jealously, and…..love.

My body pulled back with a frown on her face, while blushing a bit, “I-I forgot to give that to you earlier, I’ll see you later” My body said running away as faster as it could.

I was still in utter shock, he kiss me……

~*A Few Hours Ago*~

Lyra was taking me out shopping with her, for some art supplies. She said she was buying more glow in the dark paint. I was happy for once to actually know what she was talking about. Soul eaters love art. Art supplies were always transported from the human world if we ask for it from the council.

“What’s your favorite color?” Lyra asked, smiling at me. She was thrilled to know I knew how to draw somewhat, but I was mostly interested in soul painting. Our painting was literally made out of souls but, only the souls of animals that passed. Human souls were more of a food basis.

Souls all have emotions and colors. You see your soul takes color to the strongest emotion you have. So when humans feel sorrow the most before they die they soul comes out blue. It glows brightly and it’s cold. If you touch a certain soul for too long you start to feel their emotions.

I loved how the colors of souls blended together to make a soft glow, and when you put enough soul into it you can feel the emotion. In a way; us soul eaters are more advance than normal magical beings.

“Blue” I smiled, I was always interested on how humans felt so sorrowful, it was cold but pleasurable in a way. It made me what to free the soul and make it happy so I would always mix the color red which was love to make a soft purple. It was silly but I felt that I helped it.

“That’s Mitchell’s favorite color too, mine happens to be yellow. It’s so bright and out there it’s say BANG look at me” She laughed.

“Well hello there sunshine” My body froze to see none other than Leon the Fairy Prince standing in front of Lrya.

She smiled pulling him into a tight hug, “Hey Leon, fun party last Tuesday huh?” She elbowed him suggestively “So get any boo-ty”

 He glanced over at me with a smile then looked back at her, “You could say that”