Baby Steps

Miss Soul Eater, Won’t You Kiss Me?

Chapter 7

************************************

~*Mitchell’s P.o.v*~

Shit! Ok Ok Calm down, just close your eyes. None of this is happening, in a second you’ll see yourself back in your own body. I took a deep breath then let it out slowly. Ok everything will be ok. I opened my eyes to see my body in across from me……

“Fuck” I cursed, ok let’s try to remember what happened. I was yelling at the asshole then he pushed Ashlynn...wait where’s Ashlynn?! I looked around me but, it just hit me, if I’m in her body then she must be..

I crawled to my body in front of me and hovered over at my face, “Ashlynn?’ I poke at my stomach “Ashlynn are you in there?”

I watched my face frown a bit. It’s weird. “Mitchell?” I heard her groan in a deep low tone, pretty much my voice.

“Yea it’s me, are you ok?” Wow my voice is high, feeling emasculated takes a whole other meaning in this situation. 

“I think so” She said while sitting up, rubbing her head in pain. Once he caught a glimpse of me she froze.

“Yea I know, some freaky shit happened but, we need to stay calm about this” I said before she could panic, making things more difficult. 

She stayed quiet nodding her head in agreement. I sat on the ground rubbing my forehead. 

“Ok let’s back track, I was coming to get you from Leon….Wait that’s right where is that little turd.” 

“Mitchell..I’m sorry” I heard a soft sob. I looked over to see, myself tears up. I grossed out for a second, I look like such a girl, my pride took a serious knock down when i saw myself make that expression.

I grabbed my hands, staring at her. “Stop that, don’t cry ok. We just need to stay calm remember, calm”

“Yeah, ok sorry” I saw her wipe the small tear that were forming.

I sighed, being relieved. Alright Leon disappeared like air, the wind was speaking and the now I’m in Ashlynn’s body. Im not too sure but, i have a feeling that we need to find Leon. He most likely knows what happened to us. He was smirking enough to show he has an idea. I looked over at Ashlynn, sulking staring at the grass. She looked beyond shocked and sad, hell I don’t blame her, I would be freaking out myself but, one of us needs to be calm about this and think clearly.

“Alright get up, we are going to find Leon” I said standing up, I instinctively moves my hands down to wipe off any grass clinging to me, but I frown looking at my Ashlynn’s bare legs instead of my own. They are so small and thin, how am i even standing without crushing them.

I wiped off the grass that clinging to my knees only to stop for a second in mid-touch. They are smooth, I circled my fingers around my knees and then further down, feeling the clean smoothness of my legs. Wow.

“Mitchell?” I heard my voice call me, snapping my back into reality. I stood up straight immediately. “I was just wiping off the grass! That’s all” I felt myself blushing like hell.

“Oh thank you” She smiled.

“Yeah, your welcome” I stared at her in my body and, finally noticed she was taller than me, so this is how women feel. 

**************

We finally made it to the house, but damn was it hard to drive. I had to adjust the seat and lift it a bit, hell i had to adjust everything just to driving. Plus, this girl is so freaking light that I had to push down hard on the gas just to make it go up to 45MPH. Ashlynn was still shaky with my car but, she seemed to get used to it. 

Did she come from a Amish place, i know they let out the kids when they turn teens to choose whether they want to be Amish or not.

I stopped in front of the door, turning to look at myself staring at the tree. I’ll never know what she finds so amazing about that tree. “Hey Ash, are you Amish?”

I saw the confusion set on my face. Well i just got my answer, what the hell is she?  Maybe she is a runaway? Maybe her parents locked her up inside the house keeping her from the outside world all her life!

We walked inside the house, and i went straight to my sister’s room opening the door walking straight in. “Hey Lyra, where is that shit guy Leon?”

Lyra looked up from her book on her bed staring at me with wide eyes, “Well hello to you to, Ashlynn”

Shit, I forgot..”Ummmm…..sorry, it just that it’s really important that i find him. Do you know where he is?”

She blinked a couple of times, nodded. “I know where he is going to be, Why?..Wait! do you like him!” She shot up staring at me.

“No of course not, i mean he is such a loser” that’s what girls say right?

She smiled, “Good, because you're my brother’s girl”

What? Since when did she become my girl?

“I am?”

She waved her hand, “Officially no but, soon.” It suddenly shocked me how she changed her facial expression to a serious one in that second. “I trust you Ashlynn, you seem like a good girl. Plus, my brother seems happy around you. I don’t how to describe it but you're like a breath of fresh air in a way. When you're around him, you can’t even tell that he has been surrounding himself in a circle of depression, in a way you're freeing him from that.” She smiled.

“I know i seem like a la-la mind sister but, i really do care for Mitchell. He is my little brother and i love him, i just want whats best for him, do you kinda understand that?”

I didn’t know, any of this. It tore me a bit to know that i have been worrying my sister like this.

“By the way, I can so tell your crushing on him too” Lyra giggled. I felt a small tingle inside myself from what she had just said. “Anyways to answer your question earlier, he is going to a house party over on Tyler Rd. at 8. Do you want me to take you?”

“No that’s fine, Mitchell is going to take me” 

“Really!?” She beamed.

“Yeah..” 

“We so have to get you ready” Huh!?!

**********

Yea this is short but, ehhh i didn’t want to get into the main stuff until next chapter. 

 vote comment harass all those things will work to get me to update hahaha