Miss Soul Eater, Won't You Kiss Me?

Miss Soul Eater, Won’t You Kiss Me?

Chapter 1

*********

~*Ashlynn’s P.o.v*~

Ok today is the day! I grabbed a duffel bag full of clothes on my bed, running over to my closet holding out my skeleton key. I twisted it twice clockwise and three times counter clockwise, “Metro Hall” I said out loud. I phased through door reaching the other side.

The marble hall was fill with boys of all ages, no girls in sight. I smirked knowing I was blending in perfectly. I stole of my older brother’s clothes before he decided to pack. I was wearing a big green hoodie with a red worn out cap and, some old blue jeans. I had to put on a belt since my brother was bigger than me you can see what the problem was.

“All contestants come step forward” The grand council master called, that’s my cue, i smirked walking in with a group of boys that didn’t know me.

When everyone was standing around the round platform the council master was on he, cleared his throat, “Welcome all, it is finally time to see a new council member over Soul Eaters, one of you men will become that next member after this contest is over. Before we let you jump into the portal, into the human world. We must explain the rules to this contest”

He stepped back and his hot young secretary stepped forward holding a clip board. She had long blonde curls that fell around her shoulders, long lean legs to die for, plump pink lips, an hour glass body, clear blue eyes, wearing a skimpy looking office uniform. No doubt the council member picked the outfit, I looked around to see some boys drooling.

pigs

She cleared her throat, “Ok everyone the rules are,

Rule 1: You cannot let Human’s know of our existence.

Rule 2: You cannot Fall In Love With A Human

Rule 3: You cannot Kill a Human Physically, all soul transfering must be by lip contact only

Rule 4: You cannot share your soul with any Human.

 And lastly you cannot kill another Soul Eater, do I make myself clear” She said with her head held high.

There was mixtures of ‘yes ma’am’ ‘yes’ ‘yup’ and the famous ‘whatever’

“We will now pass out your rings, this is where you will you hold your souls and  will be contacted by us, to check on your progress. Now everyone please step around your designated portals”

After I got a ring from a box everyone was passing around, I looking down in the ring to see it say, “Bridgewater, New Jersey”

What’s a new jersey? Oh well guess I’ll find out, I walked towards another group of boys that had to be in the same place I was. I looked around to see my brother going to “Aurora, Illinois” I wonder where that is at?

“Alright since everyone is ready please step threw the portal and we will all see you in 6 months” The blonde said lastly then walking away, everyone started jumping into their portals like mad men. Not that I could blame them it was exciting.

Soul Eaters are forbidden to enter the Human world, since of what we are of course. But every 900 years the council has to pick a new member, which lets male soul eater explore the human world for a whole 6 months.