Fight

"(NAME)!!"

(Name) and Nabu turned around seeing a tall figure coming up to them. Almost instantly, (name) recognized the figure to be Yami. Looking at Nabu, (name) placed a hand on Nabu's shoulder "you go ahead. I'll see you tomorrow" (name) said softly. 

Nabu, feeling Yami's radiating anger just nodded her head and walked off, occasionally looking back at (name)with concerned eyes.

With a sigh, (name) looked at Yami who held a cold gaze "Y-Yami, I can expl-plain" (name) stuttered feeling the anger radiating off of Yami. As Yami stared down at (name) his frustration didn't seem to withdraw.  

"(Name)."

Yami called out sternly "y-yes?" (Name) coward back seeing how Yami held a cold face. Without explanation, Yami grabbed (name)'s hand storming off taking her with him "Y-Yami?" (Name) gasped feeling shocked over Yami's unexplained actions.

Yami's grip on (name)'s wrist was getting tighter  "Yami, s-stop. I-It hurts" (name) whimpered hoping Yami would loosen his grip. Unfortunately, he didn't loosen his grip or stop his quick pace causing (name) to trip over herself a few times. 

It was only when they got farther away from Kaiba Corp. that Yami decided to stop. He didn't turn to face (name), but instead, he kept his gaze on the sidewalk as his bangs covered his face.

"Why did you go in there?"

Yami asked not looking up. (Name) looked at Yami with surprise "how did you know that I was there? Besides the fact you saw me jump out the window." (Name) asked with suspicion. Yami chuckled before his face turned grim again "I saw you walk out the door and followed you. You know they can try to find you and take you away, right?!" Yami shouted turning around and letting go of her wrists.

Yami's amethyst eyes were cold and hard as if they were threatening to rip out her soul if she didn't tell him. (Name) coward back seeing Yami's intimidating glare. She hasn't felt this kind of fear in so long that it almost seemed new to her.

"I... I know- but we made a deal. She helps me and I help her!"

(Name) said frantically, hoping that Yami would calm down and leave it be. Yami's frown only deepened as his eyebrows furrowed "what deal?! You know those people are dangerous!" Yami shouted with anger. That only made (name) angry too.

"Why are you so worried?! It's not like I got hurt or anything!"

(Name) shouted with a face full of rage. Yami yanked her left wrist up revealing the piece of glass that was lodged in her arm. Crimson blood made its way like a river down her (s/t) arm.

"You did get hurt. They got you hurt. Because you made a deal with them! You thought it was a good idea to jump out a window! Tell me how I WOULDN'T worry about you!"

Yami exclaimed as he gripped (name)'s wrist making her wince with pain.

"Yami, they didn't get me hurt! I decided to jump out the window! If anything, I put Nabu in danger!"

(Name) looked into Yami's fearful eyes that locked onto her like a target while Yami glared at (name). His mind was filled with nothing but the fact that (name) got hurt and how she sneaked into Kaiba's building. Yami was pretty mad at (name) for sneaking in and getting hurt in the process of escaping but he was really concerned about her as well. 

After all, she did injure herself while trying to help a stranger. During their quarrel, rain began to pour as if telling them to stop. Unfortunately for the rain, they kept going.

"They offered the deal! Meaning they hurt you!"

"Why do you make it sound like they're that bad?! They're actually nice enough to not give me mean glares okay?! They all also have their own talents so if they wanted to hurt me then they would've done so already!"