Questions

After Yami and Tea left the museum the woman let out a breath "finally... You've arrived, (name)" she said with a smile before turning around walking back to the room she stayed in inspecting the stone tablets "let's hope history doesn't repeat itself" she said as she looked at the one at the end where the queen perished "because then the spirit of the Pharaoh will never return."

(Name) had stayed on the rooftop writing in her notebook using hieroglyphs 'Yami (more like Atem) does have fair skin but that might be because of Yugi, his reincarnation, who obviously doesn't live in Egypt. There might be more reincarnations around here so I'll have to keep an eye out. (Name) wrote seriously. She looked below her where the city laid busily taking a deep breath "miss, I brought you something to eat" looking behind her a nurse had a tray of food. (Name) nodded her head taking the offer as she wrote in another page. The nurse walked up to her looking over her shoulder as (name) showed her the page where she wrote her name. The nurse smiled proudly "that's great ms. (Last)!" (Name) smile back "thank you" she said and the nurse nodded handing her the tray "you're welcome" then she left.

(Name) nervously took a spoonful of the foreign food slowly placing it in her mouth chewing slowly. The good wasn't bad. It did taste as good as Ta'amiya but it certainly tasted better than Batarekh, "it tastes strange but I should get use to it" (name) said feeling relieved that they didn't have Batarekh (A/N: so basically, Ta'amiya are like meatballs ((or doughnut. One of those)) whereas Batarekh is an egg sack from the ovaries of a grey fish. The egg sack is salted and dried and there ya go! Batarekh. Honestly I prefer Ta'amiya). (Name) had continued eating the food to cease the hunger in her stomach. The foreign food had peculiar tastes but she came to like it. Finishing the tray of food, (name) sighed "at least I was familiar with milk" (name) said taking a dip from the carton that she had trouble opening. The milk hydrated her throat and cooled her her insides making the former queen sigh in satisfaction. 

After replenishing her hunger and thirst, (name) had set the tray aside before walking up to the fence looking at the city below "where exactly am I?" (Name) asked looking around "if I'm not in Egypt then where am I?" (Name) questioned deciding to ask Yami whenever he comes over tomorrow. In the meantime, (name) had rested her mind thinking up different questions could ask Yami "wait... What's ice cream?" (Name) asked. Being from ancient Egypt certainly had its cons. With a pouting face, (name) had rolled around the roof the feeling of boredom overcoming her "I want to play with Badru" "I'm sure you do" (name) gasped sitting up seeing a tan woman "Priestess Isis...?" (Name) stood up and walked to the woman who bowed her head respectfully "yes my queen. It is I, Priestess Isis. Do forgive me, queen, but in this time my name is Ishizu" the Priestess stated with a respectful tone not wanting to hurt the former the queen in any way, shape, or form. Of course, (name) respected this. After all, she was once a mere peasant "please don't mind me asking but where exactly are we?" (Name) asked looking at the Priestess who giggled. 

The Priestess motioned around "this, my queen, is Tokyo, Japan" (name)'s eyes widen "Ja...Pan?" (Name) repeated. Japan was the place where they had gotten the foreign slave that helped come up the name of Atem's cat. Ishizu nodded her head "yes. From Egypt we are thousands of miles away" (Japan from Egypt is about 6,014.3 feet away) (name) gasped. That far away from home was unimaginable to her.  Ishizu giggled at how wide (name)'s eyes were "do not fret. Once you get use to living here, you may call it home" (name) simply nodded her head. Ishizu looked at the former queen who had looked around taking in the fact that she was in a far away land when a question came to mind "I've taken it that you've seen the Pharaoh?" (Name) looked at the Priestess and nodded her head "yes I have" (name) stated making the Priestess hum "that's good. You see, his majesty is in quite of a crisis" (name) raised a hand making the Priestess stop in her tracks "is the crisis about him not remembering his past?" The Priestess' eyes widen this time "yes. How did you figure out?" The Priestess was stunned yet impressed by the queen's intelligence "if he doesn't remember me or the fact that his name is Atem then it's obvious" (name) said with a shrug. Ishizu nodded "there is a danger that is happening with the Millennium Items and we need his majesty to stop the danger. But the fact that he does not remember his past is dangerous" Ishizu frowned deeply. (Name) held a stoic face.

"Well then I guess we must question how much he knows about his past."

----------------------------------------

I'm sorry for not posting a chapter yesterday but I think I got sick from the Hmong New Years. I still have to go to school either way so don't expect 5 updates tomorrow XD! 

If you have anything you want me to add in the story then comment it and I'll see what I can do! Have a great day/night my tables!