Awake and Reincarnation

Gasp!

(E/c) eyes widen as plump lips fell agape taking in oxygen that the lungs screamed for. The lady figure jolted up gasping to take in oxygen while (e/c) orbs scanned their surroundings seeing white walls, a window with laced white curtains, and a door a few feet away.

'Where am I?'

The lady figure asked looking down seeing that she was dressed in a blue apron sort of thing while a white sheet covered her. Feeling something soft beneath her caused her to swing her legs over the item she laid on, looking behind her she saw that what she laid on look similar to her bed in Egypt.

"Ah, you're awake."

A voice spoke making the lady figure turn around seeing a woman in a very tight outfit. The voice and accent were very foreign to the lady figure "a-ah, yes" she answered very awkwardly. The nurse smiled "miss, can you fill out this form. If you can then we can confirm your leave" the nurse handed the lady figure a clipboard boring bowing and leaving the room. Looking at the form (name)'s eyes widen "wh-what is this?" She asked trying to read the words on the paper. She couldn't read them. She didn't understand anything. 

'I'll just ask that lady to read these to me.'

(Name) decided as she took out the needle in her with a yelp of pain before walking to the door that stood before her 'if I remember correctly, the lady pulled the door open like this' (name) placed her hand on the knob as she turned it and pulled it towards her seeing the door open 'yes!' (Name) cheered mentally as she walked out of the room feeling a chill on her bare legs 'it's almost colder than the nights at Egypt in here!' (Name) shivered as she felt the cold tile on her feet.

"Um, excuse me?" (Name) called out to a nearby nurse "oh hello. May I help you with something?" The nurse answered back "um... I need help reading this" (name) said hoping the nurse wouldn't call her weird for not knowing how to read "oh, of course. First, what is your name?" Hm... That went fairly well. (Name)'s eyes glimmered at the nurse, glad she didn't call her weird "(name) (last)" (name) answered and the nurse's face grimed "how do you spell that?" She asked and (name) spelled her name... In Egyptian letters.

"I see that you're foreign."

"Yes...?"

"Where are you from?"

"Egypt."

"EH?!"

The nurse looked at (name) who held a straight face meaning that she wasn't joking "w-would you like t-to learn the basics while you're still here?" The nurse offered and this chance isn't one that (name) could turn down "yes" (name) and the nurse bowed "alright. How old are you?" The  nurse asked. It took a while for (name) to respond since she thought about the year she was last alive subtracting that to 5,000 but then thought that it might frighten the young woman "I'm 16" (name) responded and the nurse nodded telling (name) that she should go to the roof where a teacher would be waiting for her. 

(Name) made it to the roof (thanks with the help of some of the patients) looking around she saw a small figure "hello...?" (Name) called out and the figure froze still before turning around showing a boy with star shaped hair that had a series of three colors 'just like Atem' (name) thought to herself with a small smile. The "boy" bowed formally "my name is Yugi Muto and I will be teaching you the basics Ms..." The "boy" named Yugi greeted with an innocent smile making (name) smile "(name). (Name) (last). It's nice to meet you Yugi" (name) introduced herself making Yugi bow his head. 

The two began their lesson, starting off with the alphabet and learning how to write, pronounce, and place them in words. (Name) had always been a fast learner so she learned how to spell words pretty quick. Yugi looked at the taller teen "by the way, where are you from? You obviously don't seem to know of our alphabet" Yugi asked with curiosity making (name) stop her writing to look at him "I'm from Egypt" she answers surprised to see Yugi's eyes grow wide like (*cough* Atem's dick *cough*) saucers "d-do you have any stories to tell me about an amazing Pharaoh that once ruled?!" Yugi asked with excitement making (name) giggled 'he's like a young child' (name) smiled widely 'but I have to make sure to not add the fact that I'm 5,000 years old' (name) told herself.