1.The Night Shadow(pic of jezebel)

Well this is my first story I've ever written and I don't know if its good or not but I hope you guys like(:

If you guys have any suggestions,ideas,titles, ect on the story feel free to message me about it.

A pic of Jezebel------------------------------------------->

Lil Info about the story before we start:

Jezebel is 16 years old.She has been kidnapped by a kidnapper/rapist,it has been 2 months that she was taken from her family and is in the middle of nowhere in a forest.

CHAPTER 1:

"No! P-please! Let me g-go! I'll give you watever you want! Just let me go!" i cry out hysterically.

"The only thing I want is you so shut the fuck bitch!"he screams.

He lets go on his grip on me and i fall to hard, cold wooden floor of the cabin. I get in a fatal position as he starts to kick me. I try to block out the pain but its been to much to deal with that i can't block it out.

Then he grabs a chunk of my hair and picks me up and drags me over to the bed and drops me on top of it.He rips open my shirts and stares at my chest with a crazed lustful gaze that makes me shudder in disgust.I try to cover myself with my hands and my body starts shaking with my sobs.

"Shh.. We're going to have a little fun. You're going to love cause I know I will" he says and starts to take off his shirt.

No no no no,i chant in my head,please someone help!

He drops his shirt to the floor and crawls on top of me. He starts to drop sloppy wet kisses all over my neck. "Please,: I whimper,"Stop. Let me g-go." I try to push him off me as hard as I can but he doesn't move one bit.

I realize that that I can hit him in where you where..I bring my knee up to his manhood and he cries out in pain and gets off me to cover his manhood with his hands. I get off the bed and start running to the front door.I was about to turn the knob when suddenly a pair of hands get me from behind in an iron grip and throws me to the wall hitting my head on the way. I slouch when I get on the floor, he comes over to me and kicks me in the face cause a serious nose bleed. He starts to beat me up everywhere until the pain was to much to bare with when I fall in to the darkness..

*well theres goes my first chappie and i hope u guys liked(:*