1

Taahyungs pov:

It so cold out here. Where mommy and daddy did they leave me?. They did they hate me anyway. They say I pathetic, useless, worthless and waste of space it not my fault I never asked to be a hybrid why do people hate us?

Do they think we are dumb I am not dumb.

Please someone help me

Jin pov

"OMG hoseok help me! These bags so many". I whine to hoseok. Hoseok starts laughing "yah! Don't laugh!"

"sorry hyung you just so funny. I told you to wait but you never listen huh?" hoseok says trying so hard not to laugh

I roll my eyes and groan. "wait. Do you hear that hoseok?"

"hear what? I don't hear anything?"

"listen it sounds like crying? Come on this way!"I put the bags in the car boot and we start tip toeing over to the faint crys we hear. We peck around the corner and see a boy. Crying? It then notice something unusual he has ears and a tail. Wait he is a hybrid!? (this mean he thinking to himself)

"OMG WHY SOMEONE LEAVE SUCH A CUTE HYBRID LIKE YOU OUT HERE IN THIS WEATHER IT IS FREEZING." I quickly run over to the hybrid. His knees are tucked into his chest and shivering hoseok and I kneel down look at each other

"hi there I am Jung hoseok. Who are you?" hoseok gives him a warm smile. The hybrid lifts his head up his cute little red puffy eyes and his small red lips "I am T-Taehyung." shame the poor boy what happened to him?

"hi taehyung I an Kim Seokjin." I introduce my self and give him a warm smile he widens his eyes and my smile fades away "what wrong?" I question "oh no you just have the same surname as me I am also a kim." omg omg OMG this has to be my son!!!!!

"I HAVE FOUND MY SON." I scream and hug him he gets startled but then hugs me back.

"hyung."hoseok says while glaring at me

"oh whoops sorry. But anyways why are you here what happened to you?" his eyes started to tear and literally felt my heart sink to the pit on my stomach
"Oh no I am sorry!" I say while hugging also Hoseok joins in on the hug I think he knows how I feel.
"sorry I just don't wanna speak about it right now"
He whispers. This boys is so fragile! Ugh so cute

"come on taehyung how about you come home with us?" I raise my hand to pat him but all of a sudden he put his hand on his head like he doesn't want me to hit him

"taehyung don't worry we won't hit you we could never do that." I say calmly I was about to cry and hoseok look like he was gonna kill someone who dare hurt taetae.

"o-okay. Sorry I always get hit and beat and up and cut. Sorry." I felt pools of tears on my eyes hoseok looker even more angry. Then taehyung got up he and grabbed my and hoseoks hand he gave me a cute box smile I swear me and hoseok literally had a heart attack.
Omg he is so cute and precious I will protect him no matter What.

"let's go taetae." taetae smiles and links hoseok arm with his and Jin with his and he skips in between us as we get to the car.