The Word "Cute"

[Insert unholy screeches of frustration and anger here] 

    THIS WORD PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH!!!! IT NEEDS TO BE INCINERATED IN A HYDROGEN BOMB DETONATION AND SUFFER LISTENING TO THE PINK FLUFFY UNICORN SONG FOR ALL ETERNITY IN HELL WHERE IT BELONGS!!!! NOW YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHY THE FUCK I DESPISE THIS WORD SO MUCH AND WHY EVERYTHING IS IN ALL CAPS. TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, THE WORD IS OVERUSED AND DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE AN ACTIVE ADJECTIVE TO DESCRIBE A LIVING THING!!!! AND SECONDLY, FUCK OFF!!!! I'LL USE ALL CAPS HOWEVER AND WHENEVER I WANT!!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT'S IN CAPS, IT JUST HELPS EMPHASISE HOW PISSED I AM!!!! 

    Now with that out of the way, for now, let me try to explain calmly why this word pisses me off. The main issue here that I have is how it's used. Namely, it is a description of a GROWN woman or a MATURE young adult. Reasons being, cute is not an appropriate word to describe people of that age group. "Cute" is for describing CHILDREN or ANIMALS. Not OUTFITS, a GROWN woman or a TEENAGER above the age of FOURTEEN. It, to me, is very disrespectful and demeaning towards these groups. When I think cute, I think of a five-year-old running around trying to catch butterflies. NOT a fully grown woman in something casual going about her day.  THAT'S not cute, that's normal. So how about of using cute as a description for a female over the age of fourteen, you use a more appropriate word like pretty. Because after the first three years of teen years, cute IS NOT SUITABLE to describe a WOMAN or TEEN. 

    The literal description of cute in the dictionary doesn't even talk about it being a compliment. It's more of an informal way of describing a scenery. I'm not kidding, the only time it's even referenced as a description for a person is when it showed the US equivalent of cute being an informal way of calling someone, and I quote "sexually attractive". It's only the US using that form of cute and I've only ever heard the female populous use that word, NOT males! And it needs to stop! It's a word being used incorrectly that's basically turning the description a grown woman into that of a small child. Do everyone a favor and do your homework on appropriate descriptive words!

    And this brings me to clothes. The very things that apparently needs to become the most functionless pieces of fabric you will ever buy. Let me just start this off by saying that CLOTHES ARE NOT CUTE!!!! IT NEEDS TO STOP BEING USED IN THE WAY!!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE DESCRIBING A ROOM OR AN OBJECT, JUST DON'T USE IT TO DESCRIBE A WOMAN!!!! IT'S NOT APPROPRIATE!!!! IT'S DEMEANING AND HAS NO RIGHT TO BE USED DESCRIBING SOMEONE EVER!!!! ALSO, CLOTHES CAN NOT BE CUTE!!!! THEY ARE FABRICS MADE OF ANIMAL HAIR, PLANTS AND CHEMICALS!!!! THEY CANNOT MOVE OR CHANGE WITH EASE OR DO ANYTHING EXCEPT STAY ON YOUR BACK AND MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DIE OF HYPOTHERMIA!!!! SORRY, FASHION GURUS THAT I HURT YOUR FEELINGS BUT ITS THE COLD HONEST TRUTH!!!! THAT BACKLESS SHIRT OF YOURS THAT HAS 0 FUNCTION ISN'T MADE OUT OF THE PUREST FABRICS LIKE YOU THOUGHT IT WAS!!!! IT WAS MADE OUT OF COMMON CLOTHING MATERIALS LIKE COTTEN!!!! CLOTHES WERE INVENTED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF KEEPING US FROM DYING FROM SHIT IN OUR ENVIRONMENT!!!! NOT TO BARELY COVER A HALF NAKED WOMAN WALKING DOWN A FUCKING RUNWAY!!!! CUTE IS NOT A WORD TO DESCRIBE A SHIRT!!!! WHEN I THINK OF CUTE, I THINK OF A KITTEN PLAYING WITH STRING NOT A BLOUSE THAT LOOKED LIKE SPRING THREW UP ON IT AND THEN WAS THROWN INTO A SHREDDER!!!! DO YOU GET MY FUCKING POINT NOW?! FIND A BETTER WORD TO DESCRIBE YOUR MONSTROSITY OF A SHIRT!!!!