Character Bio Pages

Author's Note:

Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been really frustrated lately with school and my home life. I'm not going to get too into it. Sorry, this is short, I may edit it later but do know that I'm doing better than I have been the past month. The question of whether or not I should do a face reveal is still on the table! Tell me if you want to see mah beautiful face!

----------------------------------------------------

    NEVER DO THEM!!!! EVER!!!! Not only are they pretty fucking useless, They're hideous to look at! Why write a page about your character and give away EVERYTHING about them and some useless information when you can actually write the character out how you want IN the story! Do you see character bio pages in published books? No, you fucking don't! There might be bio chapters, but those are actually USEFUL. Also, who cares how tall someone is or their personality traits? YOU'D FIND THAT SHIT OUT AS YOU READ!!!! You want to be a professional writer and be taken seriously, DON'T EVER WRITE BIO PAGES!!!! THEY'RE NOT WORTH IT!!!!

How to give away information about a character

    He towered over my small 4'9 frame as he stared dangerously into my blue eyes. The skateboard that was previously in my right hand was now long abandoned on the floor as I stared at the boy in front of me in absolute and utter fear....

How to NOT give away information about your character

Name: Elizabeth

Age: 14

Height: 4'9

Hobbies: skateboarding, reading, singing

Bio: Hi I'm Elizabeth! I'm pretty short for my age but I don't let them get in the way of my hobbies! I love to skateboard and read every weekend and often sing at the diner on Main Street My life has taken a real turn ever since I met Trey. Wish me luck as I try to live! Bye! (I see shit this all the fucking time. It makes me want to throw my head against the wall with how stupid bio pages are.)

Edit: 11/20/17 Just doing maintenance.