leisure [bakugou]

Yesterday felt like a dream. Why was I feeling guilty? All of a sudden I felt like apologizing to Deku's ass. It might've been because of her.

Ochaco Uraraka.

The smile she showed me yesterday made my heart float and my face sear with heat; something I couldn't yet understand. I loved how it felt but hated it at the same time. "Deku!" I heard her voice call across the classroom. I loathed how she befriended such a weakling, stood up for that walking green relish bottle. I envied him; not for his new quirk or relationship with All Might, but for his friendship with Uraraka.

She was energetic, kind. brave. Even though seemingly afraid of nothing, I knew she had a weakness somewhere. I wanted to know everything about her. This urge was unfamiliar, but I wanted to make her smile again.

What had come over me last night?

It was the time for lunch and the bell rang. The duo were already gone and I held back a whiff of a sigh. I mustn't allow others to know that she was my weakness.

I strolled to the back of the school, hopefully away from others. But there she was, her chestnut colored hair bouncing rays off the sun, eyes glimmering and skin soft. She turned and saw me, a frown on her face. "Bakugou..." She seemingly had her guard up as I stepped forward. But so was I. Who wouldn't be, knowing me?

I said not a word and we stared at each other for a moment. "Izuku isn't here." She groaned. "I wouldn't let you pick on him anyways." I felt my face twist angrily. I wasn't looking for him, idiot. "I still don't understand what your problem is, but just leave us alone." She sighed. I felt a bad sensation travel through my body and I grabbed her by the wrist, lunging her toward my body. "Wha-?!"

The storehouse before us exploded, a liquid flowing within the debris. It dappled around us, melting the grass with somewhat acidic force. "Deku!" I heard her shout. He was being carried by a magical force. Who, I did not know. But her urge to go to him made her struggle, but I knew not to let go. "Uraraka-san!" He called to her, but the bubble which envelopes him seemed to choke out all his energy and he collapsed within it!

"Deku!" She called again. But it was too late. The device floated him elsewhere, out of sight. I frowned as she quit struggling. I sighed. This did not affect me at all; but to her, what did this mean? "You told me he wasn't here." She looked toward me, spinning abruptly on her heels and grabbing my white dress shirt. "Shut up!" She growled. "This ain't the time for jokes, dumbass! Deku's... Deku's..."

Her fingers let go, sliding down as her legs weakened her to the surface of the grass. "...gone." She sobbed for a few minutes and all I could do was watch. If I moved, she'd push me away. If I left, she'd assume I didn't care. But I do care.

She lifted herself off the grass and walked past me somberly. It was more of her I'd never seen before. But she was still hiding herself.

——————————

After the last of our classes ended, I instinctively followed Uraraka out the gate. As soon as she was away from most of the crowd, she broke into a run, causing me to speed after her. What the hell is she doing?

She stopped just feet from her home, sniffling noises coming from her body. She turned to me, orbs full of rage, shouting to me. "Quit following me, you idiot!" She whipped around hastily, attempting to run again, but I grabbed her arm, pulling her close to my body and into a humble embrace.

 "Quit following me, you idiot!" She whipped around hastily, attempting to run again, but I grabbed her arm, pulling her close to my body and into a humble embrace

"Bakugou?" She sounded, voice muffled by my shirt. I didn't know what to do at this point; her tears were setting my shirt and her hands clenching onto my sides. "It's okay. You can cry." She stiffened as the words left my mouth, only clinging to me tighter. "I'm sorry..." I heard her murmur as her sobs became more severe, her sides heaving intensely. "I'm so sorry.."

——————————

I settled near her bed after she invited me inside. A storm had approached overhead and she offered me to stay for the night. "As long as you don't try anything weird." She muttered at the time. I felt a smile curve on my lips. She was so gullible and sweet. This side of her was something I barely saw.

"Bakugou?" I turned to see her in a loose camisole and some shorts, revealing her smooth skin and cleavage. I turned back to face the wall immediately, feeling a blush flash across my entire face. "Yeah, what do you want?" I heard her huff, as if disappointed or annoyed. "I've prepared some clothes for you to change into. They're some clothes my dad left behind so they should fit."

I heard her stepping toward me and she flopped onto the bed, causing it to shiver beside my head. "It's also your turn in the shower. Hey, are you listening to me?" She poked the top of my head and I stiffened underneath her touch. "It's rude to not pay attention as a guest, yknow." I grabbed her forearm and flipped her in front of me, causing her to tumble around. "What's your problem?!" She huffed, sifting up to face me. She dragged herself so that she was almost touching my face and I felt myself blush again.

"No-nothing much."

"Huh??" Uraraka frowned. This was going to be a long ass night.

When I returned, towel on my soaking hair, Uraraka had her face stuffed into her pillow. Without a word, I slipped onto the bed beside her and she immediately jumped, rolling so that she faced toward me. "What're you doing?" I blinked at her. Her face seemed so weak, fragile to more tears. It was pale and soft, something easily broken.

"B-Bakugou?" I noticed I was staring at her for a long moment in time due to how her face lit red.

"I've made up my mind." I said, rubbing my face. I inched closer to her and she began to stutter. "Y-you're awfully close!" "I'm not leaving you." Her mouth dropped at her words and I flashed her a warm smile. "Lean on me, Ochaco."

"What are you saying, you dummy?!" She was obviously flustered, flopping about awkwardly. I grabbed her wrist once more and she froze. "I'm not gonna leave you like this. I'll help you find Izuku. And while we're at it, I'll cure you of your pain too." Uraraka's face lit up and it dropped at my last few words. "My pain?"

There was something that told me there was more to her and her past. I wanted to know all of it. Why she was the way she was. Why she felt the need to do the things she did. What she felt.

"But I- oof!" She squeaked as I crushed her under my arm and looked toward the other direction. I wanted more than just the knowledge of her. I wanted her affection too. Something I wanted out of habit of my leisure.

 Something I wanted out of habit of my leisure