trouble

"Jughead!! What kind of prank is this?!!!!" I screamed because my locker has a lot of white mice—they were so scary and they have red eyes.

I know they are just lab mice but I can't stand them! They were crawling in my books and in my make up kit!

"That was my gift, babe. I thought you like animals?" He said and he flashed his devilish smile at me and I replied, "Animals in bed only, Jones. I guess you're not informed?" I jokingly said while smirking and he just looked at me grinning.

Because of my anger, I grabbed the ball in Archie's hand and I threw it at him but instead of him I threw it a teacher and I went to a detention for that with Jones.

"Jones, I hate youuu!" I said while sitting in the detention room and he just replied mockingly, "Yeah babe, you should."

"You two, clean the art room. Ms. Lodge, I am so disappointed with you. Start now!" Principal Weatherbee said to us and I just gave him a sympathetic look.

So, what the heck is this! I am going to clean again alone! I know that Jones will just make it part of our deal.

"Jones, do you have anything good to do besides sleeping and watching me do this all alone?" I asked him in annoyance as I started cleaning the art room alone. And he just sat there and he lazily looked at me then he smirked.

"Kissing you?" He chuckled and I just rolled my eye at him not minding him at all.

So I fixed the paintings and stuff in here and he's sleeping again. Sleep is life? Grrr. I finished the whole room cleaning and honestly, I am tired. Literally. I can feel my sweats running down on my face so I bun my hair. Ew.

"You look good, Ronnie." He said smiling mischievously and he just woke up. I raised a brow and angrily stormed out of the art room.

"Are you mad?" He said still chuckling and following me but I walked so fast.

I changed my outfit to our river vixen uniform since we're going to practice this afternoon.

"Well, how's detention, Vee?" Cheryl asked while we're practing.

"Good as hell, Cheryl." I sarcastically said and she laughed after minutes of practice. I went back to the locker room, to drink some water but I found a frappè and a box of dougnuts with a note.

forgive me? lul

And I know who it is. I honestly don't know what to feel but he exerted an effort in making me not annoyed anymore so i am less annoyed now.

HAHA. IDK

To Jones:

Lol. Well played.

Jones:

Are you still annoyed?

Beeped. Another one came.

Jones:

Am I forgiven?

I didn't reply anymore because Cheryl called me to practice our cheerdance. So I immediately came since I am the leader.

While we're practicing Jones came out of nowhere then he suddenly carry me like a sack.

Omg. This is so embarassing! The vixens applaud and I glared at them to continue their practice.

"Jughead, what the heck is this?! You're disturbing our practice!" I screamed with aggravation while tapping his back. He didn't say a word.

"What do you want?" I asked with coldness. He dropped me in the hallway and he said, "You."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm busy, Jughead." I said ready to leave but he held my hand.

"Yes. You didn't reply so I am here to hear you answer." He said and I rolled my eyes. Again.

He sighed and he calmly said, "Sorry, okay?" Wow.

"What?" I asked pretending I didn't hear it. This is the first time he said sorry for all the pranks and things he's been doing to me.

I am in trouble since I met him.

"Sorry, babe." He sincerely said and I chuckled because he looked like his dying because he never say sorry to me.

"Are we okay?" He asked and I smirked at his word 'we'.

"We??? You're making me cringe." I said bewildered at his statement.

So he considered he and I as one? Wow, idk what to feel my heart is stammering so fast.

He said chuckling and trying to ease the tension between us, "Why? Don't you like the idea of you and I? I like trouble."

"Let me think about it because I've been into trouble lately." I said just to end our conversation because I can't think straight.

"I will consider it as a yes

"I will consider it as a yes." Suddenly, he leaned towards me and he stole a kissed from me—a super short one to the fact that I wanted it to be longer.

He winked at me and he started walking away. I stood there as I watch him walk away.

I don't need butterflies because damn he's giving me a whole damn zoo every time we are together—opps.

Did I just spill everything? Yes, I'm keeping this—whatever this is because I know it's something new to me and I know that he's just playing with me and that deal of his.

Oh, damn. Do I really like him? Or is it just lust? Admiration? Attraction? IDK. What the heck?! How to even know that you like someone?

I am alienated. This is all new to me. I don't have any feelings—why do that certain black haired bad boy give me this unfathomable undescribable feelings?

For the first time in forever, I feel so dumb for knowing nothing about analyzing and identifying my own feelings.

I, Veronica Lodge, couldn't fathom my own emotions and feelings.