stranger

As I turned my head away, it's hell. This is hell. Super hell.

A red haired boy wearing a varsity jacket, and another black haired boy wearing the same thing and fuckfuckfuck—the boy I met in the club!!!!!

He's wearing a leather jacket with a serpent thing at the back, ripped jeans and his dark eyes.

Don't tell me he lives here?! Bloody mother chucker? What the hell is happening in my world?

For the first time ever, my heart beats so fast that it seems that my heart will fly away any moment.

"Bloody hell," I whispered as our eyes met and I saw him looking at me intensely like he knows me and he remembers me. His lips pursed sexily and his eyes burned darkly.

I wish he never knew my face. Pls. This is so embarrassing. Earth, swallow me pls. Act natural, bitch. My inner me whispered to myself.

"Arch here!" Betty called them and for the first time, I want to kill someone. Like legit now.

I acted so normal browsing some tweets in my twitter as I can't see them for now. I can feel them now at my side and I turn my head to them to see the boy still staring at me.

"So guys meet Veronica Lodge, she's new to town." I smiled and I turned my head to them to introduce myself. Our eyes met again and I suddenly look away from him.

"Archie, right? Veronica Lodge, nice to meet you," He looked at me and he smirked, "You know my name? It's a pleasure to meet you. And welcome to Riverdale." then I offered my hand for a handshake and I can feel him looking at our hands.

"Betty told me about you guys," I said and Archie said jokingly," I hope she didn't say something bad that will ruin us."

"Stop your classic move, man. It's cringe." said the black haired boy and I just laughed to his comment to laugh away my nervousness.

"There's nothing like that. Right, Vee?" Betty said laughing and I replied, "I guess." And we all laughed except that boy who still staring at me.

"Reggie. You'll enjoy the town and the parties," he offers his hand and I took it and I smiled, "I think I will."

"Veronica Lodge," I said to the boy but he only replied, "I know." I know??? What kind of answer is that? Wow, I feel so rejected. Damn it.

"Juggie, what's wrong with you," Betty said because he doesn't want to introduce his name and Juggie? OMG.

"Don't worry about him he got a pms after partying in New York." Reggie joked. Is Juggie even a name?

He said, "Shut up." I heard his voice my body shivered. That same voice that night. Ugh...this is so annoying. Why would I even see him again?

I faced him as I rolled my eyes, "It's okay if he doesn't feel introducing himself, Betty. I don't mind." I tried to flash them a fake smile. Probably.