Chapter 1 EVA

Author:I don't own Rebuild of Evangenlion it's rights to it's respective owner

Kirito is just a 9 year old boy who is mining all the time and he use drill to mine, he doesn't want to go outside because his afraid of what is outside. Kirito mines and mines but this day his life will change forever.

CRACK!

Kirito:"What?!"

Cracks begin to open and Kirito falls to an open area, Kirito crash land and when he lands he sees a skull and he gets scare, he looks around to see skull everywhere and Kirito sees the remains of Lilith and then he sees an Evangelion coming out of its back and spears stabbing it, Kirito was feeling sick of seeing that, but then.

???:"Come" 

Kirito looks around, scared because he heard a voice.

Kirito:(Scare)"Who was that?"

???:"Follow my voice" 

Kirito began to follow the voice and the voice lead to the remains of Lilith and then he climb it's body and then he saw a something glowing coming from the back of the EVA.

Kirito:"What is that?....I think, I need to touch it"

Kirito walks towards the EVA, until the roof came down and Kirito see two EVA'S coming down Kirito hides. Meanwhile Shinji Ikari look around the area, his mission is to get the spears, unit 13 walks towards the remain of Lilith.

Kaworu:"Wait a second"

Shinji:"What is it?"

Kaworu looks at EVA MARK 06 and he notices the glowing light from the EVA's back.

Kaworu:"Are you seeing, the glowing light from the EVA"

Shinji looks at the EVA and he sees it too.

Kaworu:'I get it now the EVA must have found away of getting rid of the angel inside of it, then that means the EVA have also chosen someone'

Then an explosion happens and the two EVA's are attack by WILLE's EVAS, the battle begins as the Evangelions begin to shoot and fight. Kirito gets scared of all the fighting.

???:"You must hurry or that purple EVA will caused the fourth impact" 

Kirito at hearing this gets more terrified of that he will die.

Kirito:"I don't want to die!!!"

Then everyone hears Kirito, Mari using her sniper maximises the view and sees Kirito, she looks at him.

Mari:(Grin)'He looks cute'

???:"Kirito, you can stop the apocalypse" 

Kirito:"What?...But who or what are you?"

???:"I'am  EVA"

Kirito looks surprised and confused.

Kirito:"EVA?"

EVA:"You can stop all of this, you just need the bravery to pilot the Evangelion"

Kirito look at his hand for a second and then he makes a fist and puts an determination face.

Kirito:"I will not be scared by a simple machine!"

EVA:"The Evangelion mark 06 is yours Kirito"

A glowing light blind everyone and when the light died the only thing standing was EVA mark 06. Kirito looks and he sees that he is inside the EVA and he notices something on his head two dark blue clips, then an Angel appears and it tries to get away but it is kill EVA unit 02.

Kirito:"How do I make this work"

Kirito try to figure out how the EVA, until his hit by EVA mark 09, it tries to finish him but then Kirito kicks her. Then the EVA stands up and his ready to fight, mark 09 tries to land a blow on him and Kirito doges the attack.

Kirito:"Why are you attacking me?"

Rei:"Because you have ruin the mission"

Kirito gets scared, Shinji see this and he is scared that Rei might kill him.

Kaworu:"Shinji, we must help him"

Shinji:(Surprised)"Yes"

EVA unit 13 runs towards mark 09 and Shinji kicks her.

Shinji:"Are you okay?"

Kirito:"Yeah"

Shinji helps him stand up, EVA 02 gets to them.

Asuka:"Whoever you are kid? You got guts"

Kirito looks surprised of what she said, EVA unit 13 puts hand on mark 06 shoulder.

Rei:"Shinji, Kaworu, why did you betray NERV"

Kaworu:"Because he will be the one to stop SEELE plans"

Everyone looks surprised of what Kaworu said.

Asuka:"I think we should get out here that includes kiddo, stupid Shinji and whoever you are?"

They nod and they get away, Rei chases after them, they all go through a tunnel and Rei lost sight of them. They find a way out, Kirito gets blinded by the light and then he sees the blue sky and he sees the destroyed wasteland, Kirito looks curious.

Kirito:"This is the surface?"

They all come out of their EVA's then Kirito comes out he trips and lands on Mari's Chest and then he blushes and he goes way. Kirito stops panicking and looks around.

Mari:"First time here?"

Kirito:"Yeah, my parents never told me to come here"   

Shinji:"Why?"

Kirito:"They told me that it was dangerous"

Theres a slight silence for a moment, until Shinji went to Kaworu.

Shinji:"Kaworu why did you say the boy will be the one to stop my fathers plan?"

Kaworu looks at Kirito.

Kaworu:"Because it is his future"

Asuka went to Kirito.

Asuka:"Do you have a name kiddo?"

Kirito:"My name is Kirito"

All of a sudden a beep sound was heard and Asuka grab a phone and talked to the person who was on the phone, later she called the group to talk about something.

Asuka:"Alright everyone within an a hour we are going to be pick up by 'Wunder'. I told them about kiddo and the two EVA's that we have obtain and the Misato is already getting intersting about Kirito and second, Kirito you need a bath"

Kirito smells himself and after smelling himself he puts disgusted face.

TO BE CONTINUE