First Day

Naru did not want to go to the Academy.

She had been homeschooled while Kiba had gone to school and while she had heard exciting things from him she wasn't as enthusiastic.

Before her adoption the kids her age had picked on her due to her tiny figure. The ones that tried to befriend her had been told not to play with her.

What difference would school be? She would rather be homeschooled be Tsume and the other Inuzukas but as Tsume had so kindly put it; "I don't have the time to teach you brat, go to school, make friends." That had been the end of the conversation, arguments were not appreciated.

It was final, Naruto Uzumaki-Inuzuka would be going to school and nothing would change Tsumes mind.

Naru briefly contemplated a mutiny but shortly dismissed the idea, what would she do, throw cans of paint?

And that was where she was at now, Kiba walked next to her, chatting animatedly as she clutched the arms of her bag in a death grip.

Ra, sensing her troubled thought, rubbed her head against Naru's leg, her long tails wrapping around her ankle briefly.

Naruto sent the golden fox a slight smile and breathed in deep before huffing it out and marched up to the Academy entrance.

Kiba led her to one of the classes and slammed the door open, calling out to his friends.

Panic filled Naruto as she stepped through the door to face a full class of kids.

The teacher, Iruka-sensei, motioned for her to come stand with him at the front of the class. Naruto could tell that he wasn't comfortable with her presence in his class and did her best to not shrink back.

"Class this is Naruto Uzumaki-Inuzuka, she will be joining our class today. Be nice to her."

As the class fixed its eyes on her, Naru felt like a carcass and the class were vultures.

Whispers filled the room.

Her hair is so weird!

What is with those marks on her cheeks? There so ugly!

My dad said that she is evil!

Panic glued her to the spot, they hated her.

Suddenly Kiba shouted at them, "Hey! Leave her alone you asshats! Come on Naru sit with me!"

Narutos face flushed in embarrassment as she hurried to the open seat next to Kiba, dogging an outstretched leg.

As she sat down, Ra hopped into her lap and stared down any kids that gave her judgmental gazes.

Slowly, school started and Naruto was left alone.

Kiba helped her get through the rest of the day, introducing her to his friends though one was apparently at home sick.

As they headed home, Naruto found she was excited for the next day.

So I wasn't very proud of this but a lot of you wanted a new chapter so... here it is.

Would you guys like me to bring my ShikaFemNaru oneshots to Wattpad? I have them on FF.net but if anyone wants me to bring them here I will

Also does anyone want me to make SasuFemNaru oneshots?

Comment if you'd like this.