Comfort When Needed (Rape and possible trigger warning)

A year after the Inuzuka's adopted Naru she felt safe and loved.

She was well fed, allowing her to grow the size of a normal six year old instead of looking like a malnourished three year old and was quite tall for her age, though Kiba was still a head taller than her because, as she liked to say, he wasn't normal.

One day Naruto decide to go alone to the village, leaving a note saying she was going to get ramen and she would be back in an hour.

She wasn't.

On her way back to the Inuzuka compound, or the Den, as the clan members referred to it, she was intercepted by a drunk shinobi whose family had died in the attack six years ago.

Naruto had been walking home when he stumbled out dead drunk and seeing double.

When he saw the blond and crimson haired Uzumaki anger surged through him and he forgot the fact that she was now an Inuzuka, and Inuzuka's were extremely protective of their own, especially their young.

The drunk chunnin lunged at the young girl and covered her mouth with meaty hands before she could scream , dragging her into a dark alley filled with broken bottles of sake and covered in filth.

The Shinobi smiled at his luck as the blond started crying, her screams muffled by his hand.

The man ripped the bottom of his shirt off and shoved it in her mouth and partially into her throat, thoroughly muffling any screams.

Naruto gagged on the sweaty fabric as tears blurred her vision.

The Chunnin took out one of his kunai and sliced through her clothes, tearing the rest away, leaving her bare.

He left slices all over, including an extremely deep cut tracing her cheek bone.

For hours he left cuts, some light, a lot deep enough to leave permanent scars on her body, and after he felt he had cut her enough he took her innocence.

He raped her for what seemed like hours, Naruto blacked out several times.

One of the times Naruto found herself in a dark sewer in front of a cage with a giant nine-tailed fox.

His name was Kurama and he was sealed inside her. He was the reason she was being hurt outside of her mind, the fox told her sadly.

She forgave him, telling him that it wasn't his fault they hated him before she was yanked back to the present.

{}{}{}

When Naruto didn't come home to say that the Inuzuka clan was worried was an understatement.

Soon enough it was three hours past the time Naru said she'd be back and the Inuzukas headed out in a group of four with Tsume leading.

It didn't take long for their nin canines to catch her sent and they were soon lead to an alley way.

What they saw made them nearly revert back into the animalistic origins of their past.

There in the alley was Naruto naked from shoulders to toes, a man naked from waist down was on top of her, body shaking violently as he repeatedly took the young girls innocence.

At lightening speed Tsume tore the man of of her adopted daughter, throwing him against the wall and knocking him out cold.