Chapter 15

Luke was ejoying the pleasure his boyfriend was giving him. He had never done this before, but he has heard about it, 'wow they were right, it is good' Luke thought. Luke jumped when Ashton flicked his tounge over Lukes shaft. Ashton stopped sucking Lukes throbbing member, pulling his head up. "You like that baby?" Ashton said sexily. "I-ermmm uhh" Luke said. Ashton smirked, pouncing on Luke attacking him with kisses, somehow finding a way to wiggle out of him tight jeans. Luke flipped Ashton over, kissing down him jaw, to his neck, earning a loud moan when he got to a certain spot on his neck.

 Luke kissed and sucked that one spot earning several moans from Ashton. Once Luke got down to Ashtons boxers he yanked them down i one swift move. Ashton had such a hard on, his member was sticking straight up. "Aww, Ashy, do you want me to take care of this for you?" Luke asked smirking.

 "Yes," Ashton said. "Then i want you i me" He contiued, him and Luke smirking. "Im just going to get in you ow how about that?" Luke asked, smirking. Ashton smirked with him. "Go right ahead" Ashton said seductivley. Ashton sat up, getting on his hands and knees, wait for Luke to enter him. Luke was about to, when Ashton stopped him, "Luke wait! Put this on first!" Ashton said, handing him a condom. Luke put it on. Looking Ashton in the eye, Ashton nodded, telling Luke he was ready. Luke slowly entered him, making Ashton hiss in pain. "Oh my god, Ashton are you ok?" Luke asked worriedly. "Im fine, it will just take me a few minutes to get used to it." Ashton said back. Luke slowly entered and exited Ashton. "Lukey, p-please, f-faster" Ashton pleaded. So Luke began to move his hips faster and faster, earning several moans from the older boy. "L-Luke, im c-close" Ashton said. "Lets do it together" Luke said. They both let out their loads. Luke exited Ashton laying next to him. "T-Thank you L-Lukey" Ashton said smiling. "Anytime babe" Luke said. Pulling the smaller boy closer, they cuddled, then fell asleep.

THIS KILLED ME AND I WAS THE ONE WHO WROTE IT! WTF!? Ok, so i hoped you enjoyed the Lashton Smut, it was my first ever smut, so yeah. It sucked balls, like Luke and Ashton did ;)

OK XD.

Vote and please please please comment what you think. And if you like my stories that much, go check out my Jeff The Killer story.

And also go check out @SurviveTheZombies she plays Katharina in this book, and if you try and make besties with her, i will hunt you down, and murder you, shes my best friend.

BAII

-Lyric