Chapter 3

-Recap (kinda xD)

"Why?"

"Why?" Ashton asked shocked

"I-I don't k-know Ash. I j-just -I don't k-know, I've had a bad childhood" Luke said sadly. Ashton felt very bad for the taller lad. I decided to have him meet my other friends, besides Michael, "Lukey, I want to meet my other best friends, Lyric and Katharina, their really nice." Ashton said. Luke hesitated before saying yes. Ashton was so happy. It took about 2 minutes to find Lyric and Katharina.

"Why are you to always together!?" Ashton asked jokingly. Luke was suprised when he saw their hair, and they were dressed almost the same. Lyric hair is Purple with Black streaks in it. Wow' Luke thought. Katharina had Purple hair. 'What is up with their hair?' Luke thought. "Duh, because were besties, and we look the same!" Katharina said laughing. They both had on purple skinny jeans on, and One Direction shirts on. They both had on black converses on. They only different thing about them is their hair. "Well I want you to meet someone" Ashton said nodding towards me, he continued "Luke, this is Lyric and Katharina. Lyric is the one with Black and purple hair, and Katharina is the only with only purple hair" Ashton said. Lyric and Katharina said in sync "Hi!" They both looked at each other and laughed. "Want to be part of the group?" Lyric asked. "Yes please" Luke said.

I think I did good on this.

Luke is more open. AWESMAZING xD.

Vote

Comment

Share

and go check out @SurviveTheZombies

Thanks

Luv u

-Lyric