Chapter 8

-Recap-

"So, ermm, Luke? Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Luke must have been sitting there for a long time, because he saw Ashton fingers snapping in front of his face. Luke was going to say yes ...... but instead he smashed his lips into Ashtons, he pulled away and said,"Yes" He said that with a deep and rough voice. 'Wow, that turned me on' Ashton thought. Lyric and Katharina screamed super loud. Ashton and Luke showerd each other in kisses. Ashton pushed Luke onto Lyric's bed roughly. Luke hissed in pain. "Oh my fucking god Luke im so sorry!" Ashton said very worried. "Its ok, now kiss me you fool." Luke said with a massive smirk. "Uhhh, guys-" Katharina said "you're in Lyric's house" She giggled.  Luke and Ashton looked at Lyric, she was pale, eyes turning Black, (My eyes do that, they turn fully black, its creepy, ermm) her moutg was agape, her eyes turning fully Black, were wide. "I-ermm-sorry" Ashton said with a innocent smile.

-At School-

"Guys im going to the bathroom, I always skip this class" Ashton said. He gave Luke a quick peck on the lips. He walked into the bathroom and pulled his headphones out of his pocket, he closed his eyes and picked a random song. How To Save A Life by The Fray. He saw a shadow hovering over him, he though it was Luke, but it wasn't.

"Hey Fag"

OMG WHO DO U THINK IT IS??!!

@SurviveTheZombies please message me boo bear, I miss you

:(

Vote

Please Comment

Share

Thank you

Luv you

Bye

-Lyric