N E V E R• Part 19

Me and Jahseh sat on the coach bus. I fiddled with my thumbs, nervous.

     He noticed and gave me a nod proceeding to take my hand in his and give it a slight squeeze.

     We were going to be together.
______________
Jahseh

     What the fuck were we doing?? Its fucking crazy!!! I have an entire fan base and when word goes out that i've run away with some girl i dont completely know on a personal level it'll be all over the media.

     I just needed to entertain her crazy idea and call her dad when i get the chance. I'd just have to find her dads number first.

     She laid her head on my shoulder and shut her eyes. "Jahseh...?" She whispered. I smiled a bit. Even when she was doing crazy shit i'll admit she looked pretty cute.

     "Yeah, Will?" I replied, stroking her hair.

     "Why are you so sad all the time?" She asked. I froze for a second. I dont think anyone ever really asked me that before. Sure they ask why i am the way i am or who hurt me and shit but... That specific question...?

    "... Because the end just never comes." I sighed. Thinking of everything thats happened to me.

    "Your... Mom gave me a brief history.." she replied. Gazing up at me with her dark eyes.

    I clenched my jaw. Thats my story to tell. Not hers. I didnt comment on that however i just kept my lips sealed.

    "Why'd you come with me?" She asked after a few minutes. I sighed. "Wanted to make sure you wouldn't hurt yourself in any way." I replied.

     I could see her smile slightly. Happy at that thought. In a sense however.... I felt uncomfortable. Like what i was doing wadnt right. And once i got in touch with her dad... She'd hate me...

     We sat there the rest of the time in silence.

     A few hours passed and we were in Georgia. We hopped off the bus and got a rental car and drove to the nearest motel. We checked in and went into our room.

     When we walked in i cringed. The room looked old and unappealing. There were two beds in it with old thin sheets and some pillows that didnt look quite comfortable. There was an old small tv on a desk though, i doubt it'd work. I guess this is automatically what you get when you go to a cheap motel.

    Willow squealed with delight. "Isn't this fun?!" She glowed, as if all restraints life held on her had suddenly disappeared.

    I forced a smile. "Fantastic." "Come on we should go out into the city or something." She suggested.

    "Um.. Im kind of tired." I lied. She frowned a bit and approached me.

    She put her hand on my shoulder and sat us both down on the edge of one of the beds. Wow they were definitely uncomfortable.

    "Jahseh.. I really appreciate this." She whispered, looking deep into my eyes. I gulped, nodding.

    She leaned in and kissed me. I was completely shocked i had no idea what to do. I didnt want her to think anything was wrong so i leamed into the kiss, my heart racing.

    Her breathing became heavier and she laid me down on the bed. Wow this was already going too far. I gently put my hand on her chest. "Willow.. What are you doing?" I spoke, my vpice quivering.

    "Something that scares me." She replied as she continued to kiss me as she proceeded to trail kisses down my neck. This was not a good idea.

________________________________

Short chapter! Thank you sm for all the reads it makes me so happy! Please vote and comment they motivate me!

Excuse any typos :)