N E V E R•Part 12

I had gotten to Jahseh's house and walked straight into his house. The door was always unlocked for some reason which wasn't really safe but who was i to say anything.

Jahseh's mom, Cleo took the same spot on the couch as she always did, watching television with Aiden, who had grown quite accustomed to me and my precence.

"Hey Cleo, Hey Aiden!" I greeted them with a small smile on my face. She nodded in my direction while Aiden happily waved then continued to watch the television. Spongebob was on.

I walked past them and into Jahseh's room. I made it in and shut the door behind me before i realised what was going on.

A girl laid on top of Jahseh... Naked. "Oh gosh! Uh-- im so sorry i should've knocked i-" I rambled as Jahseh threw her off and she covered herself with a blanket as i averted my eyes.

"Jeez! Willow you could've at least announced that you were coming!" Jahseh barked. I flinched. He rarely ever raised his voice at me like that.

The girl that was on top of him was beautiful. She had loose light brown curls and pink blossom lips that pouted. She was petite and looked fragile.

"Hi, Im Geneva" she introduced herself. "Um, hey, Im Willow." I laughed, awkwardly hugging myself.

"Geneva was just leaving..." Jahseh growled, giving her a look. She sighed and shrugged, throwing the blanket off of her and standing there naked in front of me.

"Oh god!" I squealed, covering my eyes. She laughed.

"Oh relax! Its not like you dont have the same parts under your clothes. Sure my body may look better but-- grow up." She spoke.

I grimanced in annoyance from her comment. My body is absolutely fine the way it is...

After a minute or two she spoke again. "You can look you big baby" i uncovered my eyes and saw she was dressed in some booty shorts and a black tee. They hugged her figure perfectly she was just so damn pretty--

"I'll call you later Jah..." she said, leaning in and giving him a kiss. I was confused...

She finally left, leaving me and Jahseh alone in silence... "So... Is that your girlfriend?" I asked, suddenly feeling a pang of jealous engulf me.

Jahseh laughed. "No.. Shes just... An old friend.." he spoke. "Sorry you had to walk in on that." He added on quickly.

I shrugged,sighing. "How have you been..?" I spoke, making some conversation. "Fine, why?" He questioned, a weird look taking over his face.

I shook my head quickly remembering his book that he left on his night stand.

It was quiet.. He finally spoke up though. "Want some weed..? Some coke or something Sorrow?" He offered, smirking a bit.

"Oh god no i dont do drugs!" I exclaimed, surprised. He laughed, throwing his head back in adorable laughter.

"Suit yourself but im smoking." He said, then opening the drawer to his night stand and pulling up a rolled up blunt and lighter. I noticed the notebook in it...

It felt so wrong but i wanted to keep going through all of it. Just to understand his mind because he never opens up to me...

He lit the blunt up, putting it to his lips and waiting a few seconds befire blowingthe smoke into my face.

I coughed and waved the smoke away. "Second hand smoke." I joked, causing him to let out a small laugh.

"I really like you.. You know that?" Jahseh said, looking at me with a small smile on his face. I blushed, looking away.

Whos my ex boyfriend again? I thought to myself, completely in awe with Jahseh.

_____________
Earlier (Jahseh's POV)

I wrote in my book, writing down whatever came to mind all the words.. Thoughts... Then she walked in...

I nearly choked on my damn spit. "Geneva..?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my god im gonna get fucking locked up again what the fuck Neva????" I questioned.

"Relax, no one has to know." She spoke, putting a finger to her lips.

"No one has to know...? WHAT THE FUCK, knowing you you're probably gonna go to the county claiming i broke the no contact rule." I growled, angry.

She pouted her lips. "I missed you Jah... You-you write songs about me, you love me.. I know you do.." she whispered, walking up to my and carressing my face.

Those hands... Those soft... Hands.. That face, that damn voice...

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "What do you want?" I growled at her.. I could practically see dollar bills in her eyes. She grinned deeply.. "Money..." "NO." "You're gonna give me what i want or i go to the county with a few new charges... Hm..?"

This evil... Evil.. Bitch..
___________________________
Sorry for not updating in forever been kinda caught up in some things 💕

And sooo the plot thickens 👀👀

Please excuse any mistakes 💕