CHAPTER TWO

'Why?' he asks, with a voice that is showing no single emotion.

'You remember you asked two years ago if I was okay with you spending time with Adam?' I ask.

He nods

'You still didn't do that. You still didn't spend any time with him. Just because both you and Adam are afraid to tell James the truth. To tell the little boy it's not only him and Adam. He has to know the truth about his father Aaron. He just has to know.' I say, voice seriously and filling itself with a little bit of anger.

He sighs. 'I know, love. I know.' he says.

'But why don't you do anything about it?' I ask turning to face him.

'Because, James isn't actually related to me. Okay, we had the same father and he was a bastard. But it's Kent's choice, if he wants to tell him, and not mine.' he says.

I sigh. 'Okay, I get your point. But can't you even discuss it with Adam? It's not fair for either one of you. It's not fair for James, not for Adam and especially not for you. They still have each other, as a family.' I say.

Warner turns around now to face me to.

'Love, there will be no single person in the world who will mean as much to me as you do, no single family can make me as happy as you do.' he says, voice seriously.

The only thing I can do is stare at him. Because this words mean so much to me and again I wish I could capture moments like this so I can revisit them. 'I love you so,so much I say. Like I said two years ago, I love you and I want you and I wanted you then, I wanted you so much and I still want you, I want you right now.' I say smiling at him.

Between this and the next moment I didn't really know what happens because it happened so fast.

He pins me against the wall and kisses me, until time is topples and both our heads spin into oblivion, just like that one moment two years ago.

He leans back and looks into my eyes. 'Those words.', he says, 'I think about them every single day. Because that was the day you told me you loved me.'

I pull hem back and kiss him again. Both my hands strangle themselves into his hair. He pulls me against his body and kisses me with such a passion and such a desperation.

Then I hear the elevator doors open but I'm to busy kissing Warner, that I don't notice.

'Hey, eum... I don't want to interrupt or anything, but lunch is being served.' Kenji says al of a sudden.

Warner stumbles back and I am pinned against the wall of shame. My face flushes. 'Okay.' I squeak in respond. Kenji turns around and walks away. You can hear him burst out laughing.

I slowly slide down until I sit on the ground. Warner comes to me and cups my face with his hands. 'Let's go get lunch.' he whispers while he leaves a brief kiss on my lips. I smile. He offers me a hand and he pulls me up. We both leave the the elevator and walk to the hallway in the direction of the cafeteria.

'Are you eating with me? Or are you eating in your office again?' I ask while I look up to him. He seems to be overthinking that question.

'If you want,' he says, 'I can come eat with you if you want that.'

I smile. 'I would love that, Aaron.' I say. He smiles to now. He pushes open the door from the cafetaria and I take a short look around but in see Kenji waving at me pretty fast.

I pull Warner along to where you can get your lunch and we get in line right behind Brendan and Winston.

'Hey you guys!' I say happy as they smile to me.