Savior

Thanks to everybody that has read, comment and voted! This chapter is dedicated to AshleyIsPurdy for being an absolute amazing person!! If you would like a chapter dedicated to you, be the first person to comment on this chapter!

                Life was pretty good for me. I had the most amazing friends in the world, I was graduating college in a few months, and Ashley and I had even started dating a month ago. I love my life and I wouldn’t change it for the world. I was at work just minding my own business when I heard a sudden eruption of screams.”Ok which celebrity is here now?” I asked in my head. When I looked up, I saw Ashley smiling and he was carrying a bouquet of flowers. “Surprise!” Ashley said giving me a kiss which got some cheers and a few jealous looks from some girls that was in the store. “Ashley what are you doing here? I thought you were at the studio today?” I asked him smiling. “Well I just left to come visit you at work then take you out to lunch.” He said smiling. “Aw how sweet! I’ll be out in a second. Just have to tell my boss that I’m going to lunch.” I said giving him a quick kiss before telling my boss where I was going. When we got in the car, we had to stop by my house real quick so I can put my flowers in some water.

                Lunch with Ashley was amazing. We laughed and talked and cuddled until I had to go back to work. “So I’ll see you later?” Ashley asked me. “Yeah. I’ll call you when I get home from work.” I said standing on my tippy toes to give him a quick kiss. “Ok bye babe. Love you” he said hugging me. “I love you too. Bye Ashley.” I said before walking into Hot Topic. “So how was lunch with Ashley?”  My coworker Kai asked me. “It was good. He makes me so happy.” I said smiling as I was putting shirts away. It was around 9pm when I finally got off of work, and all I wanted to do was relax and talk to Ashley. As I was making my way to my car, I heard a man’s voice calling out to me. “Hi princess I’m Matt.” The guy said introducing himself. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. “Hi I’m Stella and I would love to talk to you but I have to go home and talk to my boyfriend.” I said walking away. Matt grabbed my arm and looked at me with lust in his eyes. “No you’re not. We’re gonna have a little bit of fun right now.” he said pulling me into a corner. “LET ME GO!! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!”I yelled before he slammed me into a wall in the corner and undoing his pants before undoing mine. “God you are so hot.” He said before slamming into me. As he was raping me, I was crying super hard and all I wanted was Ashley.  I saw my boss Aiden and he saw the fear in my eyes.”HEY GET OFF OF HER NOW ASSHOLE!” Aiden said punching the guy in the face. I pulled up my pants and then I fell to the floor, being too dizzy and too sore. “Stella! Are you ok?” Aiden asked me. “No I’m not. Please call for help and then call Ashley.” I said before blacking out. Aiden called for help then called Ashley. “Hello is this Ashley?” Aiden asked. “Yes who is this?” Ashley asked him. “This is Stella’s boss Aiden. I need you to get to the hospital right now. Stella was raped and she doesn’t look so good.” Aiden said. “Ok I’m on my way right now.” Ashley said before hanging up.

                A few hours later, I woke up in a hospital gown and an IV in my hand. I looked over to my right and I saw Ashley sitting in a chair next to me sleeping. “Ashley?” I managed to get out. He woke up as soon as he heard my voice. “Oh my god Stella you’re awake! I’m so glad you’re ok.” Ashley said hugging me. “Ashley I was so scared. He raped me. He made me feel so dirty.” I said crying super hard. “Shh it’s ok now baby, the police arrested him and you’re alive thanks to the quick thinking of your boss.” Ashley said hugging me. “Ashley I love you so much.” I said crying into his shoulder. “I love you too babe. The guys are waiting outside. I’m gonna go tell them that you are ok.” He said before walking out. “How is she?” Jinxx asked him. “She’s awake and she should be allowed to go home in a few minutes.” Ashley said. “Can we visit her?” Andy asked. “Yeah follow me.” Ashley said leading the way.  I smiled as I saw the guys walking into my room. “Oh my god Stella you’re ok!  I was so worried.” C.C. said hugging me really hard.”C.C. I’m fine but you’re crushing me!” I managed to get out giggling. “Sorry I’m just excited you’re ok.” He said smiling. A few minutes later, I was released and I went home. “Hey guys can you stay here tonight? I don’t wanna be alone right now.” I asked them. The guys agreed and I knew that I had to tell Becca what happened, but I was too drained to call her so I would just call and tell her in the morning.

                That night it was really hard for me to sleep. I kept having nightmares about what happened to me. I kept seeing his face and hearing his voice. After my newest nightmare, I woke up with a jolt and started screaming and crying. “Stella baby don’t cry. Shh its ok I got you.” Ashley said holding me and rocking me trying to calm me down. I love Ashley so much. He’s so sweet and he is always there when I needed him, and after what happened to me, I needed him more than ever. The next day, I called Becca to come over because I needed to talk to her. “Hey Stella you sounded upset on the phone. Is everything ok?” she asked me. “No it’s not. Last night as I was making my way to my car, I was raped. If it haven’t been for the quick action of Aiden, I wouldn’t even be alive today.” I said as I started crying. Ashley was holding my hand the whole time but let go so Becca could hug me. “Oh my god Stella I’m so sorry that happened to you.” Becca said in tears. We both just sat there crying and hugging each other as the guys watched. This was gonna take awhile for me to get over this, but I’m so glad that I have my best friend, my boyfriend and the rest of BVB to help me get over it.