Normal again

"Okay. If I bite you again it can reverse this whole thing since I was the one who bit you in the first place." Josh explained. I whimpered. When he bit me it hurt really bad. "Sshh Maddie. This might hurt. A lot." Josh's soothing voice calmed me down.

Josh sunk his fangs into my neck and I screamed. It was the only way to save everyone else from this terrible nightmare of a world. I looked at my wrist as my vision blurred. My tattoo was gone. My vision focused and I saw Josh smile. With no fangs. His tattoo was gone too. I hugged him.

"Thank you for saving me. From everything." I hugged him and kissed him.

"Can you not do this here?" Mackenzie asked in an annoyed tone.

"Can you go on your phone somewhere else?" I asked her in a fake Mackenzie voice. She rolled her eyes and went upstairs.

"Mom took it away." She mumbled. I couldn't keep in my laugh. I laughed so hard I started to cry.

"Come on Princess. Let's go see if everyone else is okay." Josh pulled me through the door. Surprisingly everyone was cured. I felt my neck for two fang marks but I didn't feel any. I was normal again and so was everyone else. This horrible nightmare was finally over.

------------------------
Thank you guys for all the reads and votes and comments on this story! Sadly it has come to an end but you never know. There might be a sequel!! -xx,Kenzie