Ch.7; The One?

~Ch.6 Recap Swimming~

"That's not good enough, love. Lemme show you how it's done." He rested his forehead against mine and I could feel my heartbeat speeding up rapidly. He let go of one of my arms and let it his hand fall down onto my waist. I leaned into him, staring into his beautiful, crystal blue eyes. Barely in a whisper, I confessed, "Your eyes...they're so blue. They're really pretty."

"Why thank you," Louis said, barely in a whisper too, "I love your eyes, as well." He finally leaned in and kissed me gently on the cheek. I closed my eyes and let him kiss my neck, too. He finally trailed back up to my lips. As same as in the water, our lips moved perfectly together. I didn't want to stop. He kissed me another few times, untill we ran out of breath, and he whispered, "Goodnight, love," with a smile. I smiled, looking him in the eyes, as I walked out the door backwards. He closed the door and I leaned against it, touching my lips with my fingers, smiling. I sighed and walked into Ana's and mine hotel room.

~End of Ch.6 Recap~

I am terribly sorry I havn't uploaded in for like forever so I'm going to upload this short chapter before I leave to go camping. I'll be back on Sunday, so no uploading 'till then. Here's Ch.7

Ch.7; The One?

Louis' POV

Whoah, I thought, I just kissed her again. I really really really like Jessica. I'm not even kidding! I like her more than a lot. But I don't know if she feels the same way or not? She did kiss me back every time we kissed: in the pool, the hallway, and mine and the boys' hotel room, so I would think she does like me. She even kissed me first once in the pool instead me kissing her. Okay, I think I'm going to ask her tomorrow if she likes me. If she says yes....I'm gonna ask her on a date. If she says no...well, I'll make her like me. I wouldn't be able to stand it if she didn't like me back. I couldn't live with myself if she leaves...or we leave in a few days (as in me and the other boys)...and I will never see her again. I of course know her and Ana like me and the other boys because they are the biggest fans of us we have ever talked to and met but what if she doesn't like me more than a famous super star?

Harry interupted my thoughts as he jumped on my back and gave me a noogie while laughing.

"Harry! What the hell are you doing?" I asked him as I tried pushing him off my back. He got off and smiled at me, showing off his dimples.

"What do you mean what am I doing? I'm congratulating my boyfriend!! I mean yeah, I am kinda pissed that you kissed her like that, what about our bromance we got goin' on? Huh?" Harry said sarcastically.

I laughed at him and said, "Yeah, about that..."

"You totally like her! Omg!! You like Jessica!" he interupted me, squeling like a little girl.

"Yeah, okay, okay. Yes, I like Jessica. I mean who wouldn't? She is perfect, with her small cute nose, and the little specks of freckles she has on it. Her eyes, her hair, her body!..." I kept going on about her not even noticing that I was. Harry grabbed onto my shoulders and shook me, "Wake up! Stop dreaming her face and...body, as you would say." I shook my head clear and looked back at Harry.

I smiled with a blush, "Sorry, I was rambling on about her again, wasn't I?" Harry nodded his head and chuckled, "Wow, you really like her don't you?"

It was my turn to nod as I walked into the living room area of the hotel suite. All the other boys were there literally sprawled out on the couches and floors. Niall was sitting...more like laying...on the sofa with one leg up on the foot chair and the other on the sofa, his eyes closed. His arms were also sprawled over the back of the sofa. Liam was laying on the ground under Niall's leg that was resting on the foot chair looking as if he were dead. And Zayn was sitting on Niall's other leg, the one sprawled out on the sofa, with his eyes closed as well, and his head rolled to the side with his mouth open. I could hear them all snoring except for Niall. I don't think I ever heard him snore before. Maybe he does...who knows. I laughed quietly at them. "And everyone says I'm the weird one," I say to Harry in a hushed voice as I sprint over to the huge, black bean bag chair, jumping face first into it. "This is so comfortable!!" I yell, my voice muffled from still resting practically inside of the bean bag. Harry snorts and says, "Yeah! They are the weird and awkward ones, Louis! Great job." I heard the sarcasm in his voice and sat up straight in the bean bag chair. "You know what? I can do what ever I want. Don't judge me," I say jokingly. I cross my arms and look at the ground.

"Aww, Louis. I'm sorry. Please forgive me?" I look up, smiling evily and lunge at him, embracing him into a bear hug.

"I forgive you, Harry!"

"Okay, okay, get up. You're crushing me."

I get up and get serious again, "Harry, I think...if Jessica does really like me like I think she does...then," I hesitate.

Harry says, "What?"

"I think she might be the one, Harry. Seriously."

"I believe you, lad." Harry says, patting me on the back with a smile.

"I know I've only known her a few days, but I mean I really do like her."

"Yeah, I know you do. It's hard to miss it. Everytime you see her or someone mentions her name, your face lights up."

I smile and chuckle. We stayed up for another hour talking about Jessica until we finally fell asleep, right there on the floor. I mean, floors are comfortable!