Ch.5 'The Father'

~Ch.4 Recap~

But..but...I-I thought h-he was k-kidnapping me! And he w-was g-going to...to...!" I tried to say but couldn't finish with tears racing down my face. I sniffled and was finally set back down on the carpet.

Louis bent down a little to come face-to-face with me and grabbed my face with his hands gently, "Hey, hey, don't cry... you're fine...shhh..you're fine. Shhh..I'm not gonna hurt you, love. I would never...," He trailed off. I shook my head no and tryed to turn away from him, but he held me there and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back gratefully, and he sat me down on the black sofa, that was next to us, on his lap. Behind us was a window. I looked out, realizing we were really far up. About 200 feet or so, I would think. I looked at Louis who was staring at everyone else; Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Ana. They seemed to be having a silent conversation...again...about me. They were all really confused on why I was acting this way, well, all except for Ana. She realized what I was thinking right away. Ana and Louis looked at each other and she motioned to come with her to the other room.

"Jessica?", Louis whispered to me

"Mm?" I said, staring straight ahead, not at Louis. He turned my face towards his face.

"I'll be right back, alright, love? I'll just be in the other room for a few minutes." I nodded and he got up slowly, looking at me. He was still holding my hand. He kissed it and handed it off to Harry who sat down right next to me, pulling me on his lap halfway. He cuddled up to me, making me feel safe in his arms. Ana led Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall into the kitchen. Great, she's gonna tell them why I was acting like this. Afterwards, they're gonna think of me as precious, little Jessica who can't stand up for herself or take any care for herself. I sighed and closed my eyes, listening to Harry sing 'Moments' quietly in my ear, relaxing me.

~End of Ch.4 Recap~

Heyy!! :)) Here's Ch.5! I know this is a shorter chapter but I will try to upload ch.6 real soon! 

~Ashley~

Ch.5; 'The Father'

~Louis' POV~

Ana motioned to me with her head to follow her into the other room. I nodded to her. "Jessica?" She stared straight ahead, instead of at me, with a blank face. I gently pulled her face to look at me and she said, "Mm?" I looked behind me and saw the others, all but Harry, leaving to go into the kitchen. I looked back at Jessica saying, 

"I'll be right back, alright, love? I'll just be in the other room for a few minutes." She nodded and I got up. I realized I was still holding her hand so I kissed it and said to Harry, "Here, lad. Take my spot. I'll fill you in later." Harry nodded and took Jessica's hand from me sitting right next to her. I lightly patted him on the back and walked towards the kitchen door. Right before I turned the doorknob I looked back to see Jessica on Harry's lap with her head resting on his shoulder, eyes closed. She just needs to sleep, even if it's only for 20 minutes. Harry was singing something in her ear.Wow, I really scared her. That was a very bad idea on my part, sneaking up on her right after she woke up, I mean. How can she think I would hurt her? I really hope Ana can answer that, I thought to myself. I turned the doorknob and walked in with my head bowed.