Ch.6 Swimming

~Ch.5 Recap 'The Father'~

 We all agreed to stop talking about it and that we got the point. But Ana wanted to tell us one more thing, "Louis." 

I looked up from my hands in my lap at her questioningly.

"Jessica only acted that way because that was what he did to her one time. She had just waken up from a nap and he was standing over her bed and threw her over his shoulder and then..yeah..I think you get the rest."

I finally understood and nodded. I needed to be alone. I walked out the door and sat next to Jessica, pulling her onto my lap again. She didn't wake but she did stir and mumbled something in her sleep. I couldn't really make it out but a couple seconds later she did it again. "I'm sorry, Louis." She kept saying it over and over again. 

I whispered in her ear, "It's okay, Jessica. You're fine, I promise. I forgive you," I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep next to her a few minutes later.

Ch.6 Swimming

 Jessica's POV

"Guys, I think we should cheer her up when she wakes up!" Niall whisper-yelled.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that!" Harry whisper-yelled back. Forgotten about what? 

I had just woken up finally but didn't wanna open my eyes cause I am too embarrased about what Ana told them. 

Louis said, "No, guys, let's just wash it off before she wakes up. I don't want her to be mad at us, again." Mad at them? I could never be mad at them! It's not their fault what happened to me back in Wisconsin. Okay, I really wanna know what they are talking about now. I opened my right eye, slowly, as they were talking about me not going to be mad but that I would acually laugh. I saw that I was still on Louis' lap but in a bed instead of the couch. I looked ahead and saw Niall and Harry sitting at the edge of the bed. Niall looked at me and yelled, "Look! She's awake!" 

I quickly closed my eye and acted like I was sleeping again. 

Louis' voice, "No, she isn't, keep your voice down, Niall."

"But she had one eye open," Niall said accusingly. 

I heard a toilet flush and a door open and Zayn said, "I open one eye when I'm sleeping sometimes."

"What? No you don't!" Niall corrected Zayn.

"You don't know what I do in my sleep,"Zayn replied back, "Unless...Do you watch me when I'm sleeping?!"

"What? Uh..n-no, why would I do that? People who do that are wierd!"

I couldn't hold it in anymore; I had to laugh. I held it in for another few silent seconds and then bursted out laughing, grabbing onto Louis' blue and white striped shirt, burrying my face in his chest. Louis jumped from my sudden outburst, "Jessica, are you okay!" I laughed even harder and tried saying something but failing miserably. "Y-Yes, yes...I'm..o-okay." I said through laughs. Niall started laughing along and said, "See! I told you she was awake! But no one wants to listen to poor, 'ole, little Niall," He said the last part with a pout. 

"Oh my gosh, you guys are hilarious!" I said, finally getting over my laughing-spree. I looked up at Louis with a smile on my face to see him smiling down at me. He finally started to laugh and so did Harry. I finally realized Ana and Liam weren't here. "Where are Ana and Liam at?" 

"Oh, they decided to go down to the pool, " Zayn said. 

"Oh my God! There's a pool!?! Why didn't you wake me up sooner!" I scolded them.