Goodbye for now...(childhood years part 4)

"Oh hey dylan." I Greeted dylan as I opened the window. Dylan has always used my window as he's door and I also noticed how he likes to climb up to trees or other high places though I always wonder how he does it.

"Saphire? You there?" Dylan asked as he waved his hands infront of my face.I snapped back to reality." Can I come in?" Dylan asked. What a silly question. "Of course you can." I answered as dylan walks in my room.

"I believe this will be the last time I will be seeing you my friend." Dylan said with a sad tone. Dylan has always been speaking in a polite way its one of the things about him that I really liked. I smiled with though of it.

"As I was saying, my parents have enrolled me to this private school to prepare me for my future trainings." Dylan explained."future trainings?" i asked dylan. But before he gets to explain things he got cut off by dad.

"oh hey dylan, didn't know you were here." dad said walking into my room, thats right i got used to calling him dad. After all thats all hes been doing for the past year.

"sir, I just want to thank you for treating me like your own." dylan said with he's hand out waiting for dad to shake it.

"your mother told me that your leaving town tommorow morning." dad said to dylan. as they kept talking forgetting that I'm still in the room. sometimes dylan acts well, too old for his age.

Dylan spent the night in our house he said it might be the last sleepover we're ever going to have. It's sad to think but i have a feeling that this wont be the last time i'll see him, I just know...

"well i guess this is goodbye my dear friend." i smiled at dylan and said. " word of advice, STOP talking like an adult! your 9 not 29." dylan replied "i'll keep that in mind." i rolled my eyes.

"Thanks dylan! im gonna miss you!!" I hugged him really thight. "I cant breath." dylan said. "bye saphy." dylan whispered softly in my ear." bye Dy." I smiled and let him go. Dylan was the only person who calls me saphy.

Dylan got into their truck and waved. I whispered to myself  "For now.."