The new kid. (childhood years part 3)

It's been 2 months since doctor stevenson adopted me. I'm starting to get used to everything around here, whenever they said they'll treat me like a family they really did.They were all so nice i couldn't ask for anything more. when the doctor said that this town was really small, he was Not joking. Theres only like at least 30 families and everybody knew each other. Anyway Tommorows the first day of school though im not really that nervous because i already know everybody in my class. since im only 8 years old, well thats what the doctor told me, im going to be in 2nd grade.

The next day after school.

The day in the school went really quick,I don't really mind school , altough hearing the teacher makes me go to sleep. But anyway, today there was a new kid. I was kind of happy that I wasn't the new kid anymore. Dylan was quite strange he act so mature for his age and he's got a poshy accent. He said he's from england, but that's notwhat makes dylan strange. It's the bit where he won't make friends with the other kids. He said he only mae friends with people like him.

Okay I've got to admit I was kind of offended but glad at the same time. But anyway,I've been having this weird dream lately but I'm not really sure what it meant. As I kept thinking about it , I cant help but to drift of to dreamland...

A year later, saphire and dylan became the best off friends. Saphire started to help out in the hospital and so did dylan. They were always there for each other and promised to be like this as long as they have each other, until one night...

Saphire heard a knock on her bedroom window.