Let's Go

Hey hey!I haven't updated in what? 200 years? :/ Oh well! I'll be updating now, stay awesome now!!

Shiro's P.O.V.~

I blanked out when Aida was talking about Papa since I didn't care when something hit me in the face.

"WILL YOU LISTEN?!?!" Aida raged, some sort of book on my face. I lifted it off and looked at the cover before not caring and throwing it back.

"Anyways, Papa reminds me off Murasakibara, except a bit shorter." I yawned, talking to Tetsuya who nodded. "SO! How are we going to deal with him?"

Time skip~

Third P.O.V.~

Shiro was whistling, waiting in front of the gym. He had some errands to run and told Aida that he would be meeting up with them there. I noticed a group of people coming and turned his presence off, wanting to be a nuisance.

"Huh? Where's Niji-kun? Shouldn't he be here?" Aida noticed and the said person stood motionless in front of their faces. On the inside, he was laughing extremely hard. As they walked in, Kuroko stopped in front of Shiro and looked up.

"Shiro." Kuroko stated and Shiro grinned.

"Hai?" He exclaimed and in an instant, he was tackled.

"YA LIL-!!!!!!!"

Inside~

Shiro's P.O.V.~

I noticed a really tall person walking in and realized that it was Papa. I overheard someone talking about the practice match we had with Kaijou and got irk marks when I heard that they dissed Kise.

"I'll be disappointed if they're weak...." I heard Papa say and I had to contain myself in order to not injure him. The last straw was when he picked up Tetsuya. Then, I had to do something or I would go crazy. So what did I do? Almost hit the side of his head, that's what. I stopped right before impact, wind blowing off because of that and gave the tall dude a death glare.

"Put him down." I ordered and Tetsuya just plopped to the floor. I put my foot down and dusted myself off.

"Phew! I nearly lost it when they dissed us but that was probably begging for their death wish. Not really sorry for the commotion." I exclaimed as I helped Tetsuya up.

"I must say, I'm a bit irritated now." Tetsuya stated and I laughed.

"Well then, how about we teach them that kids can be really scary when you piss them off?" Kagami grinned.

"Hey Coach? Can I start? I want to shut that guy up so bad, I might have to shove something down his throat." I asked, an irk mark on my hand and face. Aida sighed and nodded and I grinned.

"Hey Kagami? Can you go to the other end of the court? And when I jump, can you jump to? We're doing an alley hoop." I exclaimed and Kagami nodded.

"Sure, whatever you say." Kagami smirked and I returned it.

At the tip off, Papa managed to get the ball and it was Shinkyou's ball. Papa had the ball and shot the ball. As it went in, I caught and threw the ball, towards the other end of the court where Kagami was waiting. He then dunked it in, earning us the our first points.

"Nice!" I shouted, giving him a high five.

"Ok, since you probably dislike the defense method that Mitobe taught you, I'll do it." I proposed, letting of an murderous aura. Keeping to my word, every time Papa went to shoot, I let out a wave of pressure. There was this one time I just got fed up, I accidentally let out too much pressure and ended up making it an air ball.....