I Made A Promise

Heyo! Aya here and I came back from prison a.k.a. school T^T. It was horrid, I believe that it's against one of the constitutional rights for cruel and unusual punishments!! We don't deserve this!!! Ok, enough ranting, I'm coming in with yet another chapter so watch out!

Shiro's P.O.V.~

I watched them play against Kaijou with a towel around me when my phone dinged.

"Ara? Midorima?" I raised my eyebrows and  could've swore I saw Kise flinch. I shrugged it off and looked at the message he sent me.

From: Shin-shin
To: Me
Subject: Match

I'm going to watch the match between you guys and Kaijou. You are there I presume?

I texted my reply back with someone looking over my shoulder.

To: Shin-shin
From: Me
Subject: Say what?

You're seriously coming to watch? Are you that interested in Tetsuya?

I smacked the person that was reading over my shoulder lightly in the face and he stumbled back.

"Do you need anything?" I asked without taking my eyes off the screen.

"Nothing nothing, just wanted to see what you were doing, sorry if I intruded!" I heard Koganei's voice exclaim and I nodded.

"It's fine, just don't do that." I waved off. I ding was heard yet again and I looked to see that he had replied.

From: Shin-shin
To: Me
Subject: Match

Are you a baka? I need to size you guys up, as we haven't seen each other in a long time. Stop saying nonsense things nanodayo! 

To: Shin-shin
From: Me
Subject: Oh?

I see you still do that Shin-shin (。◕‿‿◕。✿)

I laughed as I sent it and sneaked a glance to see the scoreboard.  It was 80-82 and we were slowly catching up. I decided to take a picture and stared at it. It was actually pretty well, considering that it was taken by my phone. I quickly texted Midorima the picture.

To: Shin-shin
From: Me
Subject: Lookie here!

Nice shot wouldn't you say so?

I decided to save it as well and shut my phone off, fully ignoring it

I decided to save it as well and shut my phone off, fully ignoring it. I resumed to watching the match and smacked my face when Kise started to become serious. I looked at Tetsuya for permission but he shook his head and I smiled. Well isn't he trying to be strong?

"This might be interesting after all." I sat back and continued to watch. Even with 15 seconds left, the score was still tied and I laughed hysterically at that fact.

"Well, I'm sure Tetsuya is telling Kagami another way to beat Kinpatsu." I pointed out to Aida, as Tetsuya was telling him something. Probably about the buzzer beater. I smiled as they did just that; Kagami dunking the ball in at the buzzer, signaling the end of the match. I looked at Tetsuya and he seemed to give me a peace-sign at me through his eyes. The score was 100-98, with our win of course.