He Might Not Be A Decent One

I died when seeing this picture because I can understand Kise and Aomine doing it, but not Akashi, Midorima or Murasakibara doing it...I just can't LMFAO!!! Anyways, back in style with a new chapter and hope you enjoy!

Shiro's P.O.V.~

I yawned as we walked into Kaijou school grounds and looked around the school.

"You look dead Kagami." I deadpanned and he flinched.

"Shaddup. I was so fired up before the match that I couldn't sleep." He replied.

"What're you, a grade schooler before a field trip?" Tetsuya asked.

"Hi! I'll be counting on you guys today~" A voice sang and I muttered profanities under my breath.

"Here we go again..." I mumbled.

"Since this place's so big, I decided to come and guide you." He waved and then went up to me and Tetsuya as I placed Tetsuya behind me.

"Why are you hiding Kurokocchi Shicchi?" Kise asked.

"I'm hiding his innocence from this vile demon before me." I deadpanned and he cried.

"Ever since you two rejected me, I've been crying myself to-" He said when I punched him on the head, knocking him out.

"Alright, here we go." I lifted Kise by the collar and dragged him.

"Are you sure that's alright?" Hyuga sweat dropped.

"Hm? Oh yea, he always somehow wakes up before we get to the gym.

"Do you even know which way?" Aido asked as everyone followed me.

"Hmm, nope." I said and continued to walk. I was just following my intuition.

"Then how do you know where to-oh we're here." Aido noticed and just like I said, Kise woke up.

"Why did you have to do that to me~" He rubbed his head.

"Cuz you were being you." I answered as we walked in.

"How mean!" He cried and an irk mark appeared on my head.

"I swear, if I had a video on you saying "How mean!" every single time, I will bet my life that it is over 1 hour long." I let out an exasperated sigh.

"How mean!" He said again and my hand was itching to punch him.

"Huh? We're playing on half-court?!" Aido exclaimed in surprise as I noticed the net separating the gym in half. I was already irritated enough but seeing this irritated me so much that I didn't listen to whatever the coach was saying.

"Hm..? Why are you putting on your uniform? Kise you won't play!" The opposing coach ordered and more irk marks appeared on my face. Just how much was this guy underestimating us?!?!

"Eh? But Shicchi's-" He started but got cut off. At this point, I didn't care anymore, I just wasn't listening.

"Coach? Mind if I play from the beginning?" I asked with a dark smile and she flinched.

"Uh, sure..." She squeaked and I nodded.

"Hey Tetsuya-" I asked him when we were warming up.

"Hai." He said, knowing what I was gonna say. We started the match and through the tip off, Kaijou got the ball.

"Let's start by scoring once! Let's make that clear!" Number 8 said, dribbling the ball when Tetsuya stole it.

"What?!" Kaijou was in surprise as he did that. However, he caught up to him when Tetsuya passed it to me as I jumped up and dunked it in. Because of my rage though, I wasn't fully aware of my strength and had realized that not only had I tore off the hoop, part of the rim got crushed beneath my hand I stared at it before flinching.