3. Letting your tears out

3. Let your tears out!

Having a problem? Got some disappointments? Someone broke your fragile heart? Feeling stressed with everything? If you feel like crying it out whether you are a girl or a boy, then do it so.

Crying is not a gay thing. So, boys, you can cry too. It only means you are a human being, you also get hurt and be vulnerable at the same time.

Crying doesn't mean you're weak. It makes you stronger than who you were before. You just show that you accept what had happened.

After you have let your tears out, that's the time where you feel much better about yourself because you have just expressed and released what your truly heart felt. Congrats! You have just lose some of your burdens. You feel lighten in your heart and try to think positive afterwards. ;)

Personally, the best time to cry is when I'm lying down in my bed before getting some sleep specifically at night. I usually do this whenever I feel like the world is against to me and of course, when being heartbroken. Hahaha. I'm just being honest what I mentioned in the latter. Most of the people cry when it comes to love. Right?

Always remember this, just cry and cry as much as you can until you feel better BUT never cry on the same mistake over again. I hope you get what I mean.