Chapter 45

A/N: NSFW HERE LOL!! Just gonna be nsfw, smut, and fluff here. Also Baby or no baby???? Also, know that pregnancy test can have false results. Keep that in mind 0w0

__________________________________________________

Ryder but groan felling his waist hurt like hell. He smiled seeing Hendry sleeping peacefully next to him and holding him close. He smiled but shiver feeling some liquid coming out of him. He blushes deep red and got off the bed carefully not to wake Hendry. Sadly he failed when his legs gave out making him fall. Hendry jolts up and looked around and moved his left hand not feeling Ryder. 

"Down here..." Ryder said softly.

"Ryder!" Hendry gasp.

He got off the bed put on his Stacy Adams boxers and went to help Ryder. He held him in his arms and carried him to the bathroom. Ryder was blushing because he was naked under the blankets and he was feeling the cum on his legs now.

"Can you get the shower ready, please," Ryder said softly.

"Sure." Hendry smiled and kissed Ryder.

~One Hour Later~

Ryder sighed in relief. Feeling clean from all the sex they had, so he went to change passing by the mirror. He walks back and gasps in horror. Three bite marks around his shoulds and one on his shoulder. Finally, to make Ryder's eye twitch was on how many hickeys he found all over his body. Neck to his stomach. 

"...." Ryder was speechless.

"Bae, are you okay..." Hendry stop when he saw Ryder looking in the mirror. "You beg me to mark you..." 

Ryder looked at his boyfriend with disbelief in his eyes and lung at Hendry who screamed. They both fell down on the floor with Ryder on top and Hendry underneath him.

"How on hell earth am I gonna cover these!!" Ryder whined but gasp when he felt something hard hitting him. "I-I..." 

Ryder was blushing crazily while Hendry was looking anywhere but Ryder. The reason to why he was hard was because he was looking at an adorable, angry, and half NAKED Ryder with a towel covering his waist was over him. Ryder put his hands up and sat up straight but that was a bad mistake because Hendry's hard dick was touching his sensitive entrance. Ryder gasp while Hendry groans closing his eyes and putting his hands on Ryder's waist. He knew it wasn't a smart idea but he did it anyway. He thrust his hip up making his hard dick that was cover by his boxer closer to the entrance making Ryder moan louder and laid on top of Hendry. Hendry licks his lip and pulled out his dick and put it in the entrance and pushed it in leaning his head back, moaning in pleasure while pushing his hip up. Ryder was moaning too and holding tightly on Hendry while trembling.

"H-Hendry~~" Ryder whined and moan again when Hendry started thrusting. "H-Hendry ahhh Hendry!!~~"

Hendry groans and flips them over making Ryder be underneath and pull off the towel and opening it revealing a hard dick with cum coming out. He leans close to Ryder and thrust faster and harder earning cries of pleasure. Ryder held Hendry close opening his legs wider and moaning louder when he went deeper inside. They both moan when they both cum at the same time and Hendry was taking deep breaths while Ryder was blushing and breathing softly.

"S-Sorry..." Hendry smiled cheeky making Ryder chuckle and moan when he felt Hendry move. "R-Right." 

He pulled out of Ryder hearing him whine at the lost and went to the bathroom to grab a wet washcloth and started to clean Ryder first. Once he was clean, he cleaned himself too and put on new boxers. He sighed and looked at Ryde who huff and tried standing but his wobbly legs weren't listening. 

"Here," Hendry said helping him stand and to change.

~One Week Later~

They left the snowy mountain to now relax in their hometown. Ryder and Hendry were pretty much keeping each other warm the whole week in the snow while the pups played. Ryder was walking out a store blushing crazy. He had to lie to the clerk about the pregnancy test was for his boyfriend's sister. He sighed and climbed on his motorbike and drove to the Watchtower. He smiled when he made it and got off the bike when he went inside the garage. He pulled out the box and looked at it nervously. 

"It's the only way to tell." Ryder whisper.

Lucky he was home alone. The pups went to the fair with Hendry because he promises them to take them. The reason to why was because they accidentally barge in on them when they were having sex. Ryder chuckled at the memory of how the pups all reacted. He went to the bathroom and got everything ready and did exactly what the box said. Once he finished peeing on the stick he laid it on the paper towel he put and put five minutes on his phone. He went to wash his hands and went to grab some sweets to cool down his nerves. He moans in delight when he got some sweets in his mouth and smiles softly seeing the Mission Cruiser coming in. He finishes his treat and watches as the pups came out with teddy bears, cotton candy, and prizes. He smiled more when he saw Hendry holding a big fluffy pink teddy bear making him sigh happily. He watches the pups run to the tower with Hendry behind. He pushes himself off the window and looked at the elevator seeing it open revealing everyone.

"Ryder!!" The pups scream happily.

Ryder chuckles seeing how the pups were talking about the fair, how fun it was, how they got prizes thanks to Hendry, and that they got to ride the rides. He smiled when Hendry wrap his arms around him and kiss him softly.

"I got this for you," Hendry said showing the fluffy bear. "I mean for our baby." 

He smiled while putting his hand on Ryder's stomach making him blush and chuckle.

"Well, se-" Ryder gasp when his phone started beeping making him smile brightly and nervously. 

He ran to the bathroom with Hendry behind. The pups were busy eating the cotton candy to take notice. Ryder opens the door and went to the pregnancy test to see the result. Hendry caught up and smiled when he saw Ryder holding the stick.

"So?" Hendry asked.

Ryder was trembling and he sobs out while putting down the test. Hendry raises a brow and looked at his lover, concern and confuse. 

"Ryder?" Hendry said.

"I-It's negative..." Ryder whispers out.

Hendry frown and looked at the result seeing a negative. He looked at the box seeing that if there were two lines it meant positive but if it was one line then it meant negative. Hendry sadly looked at Ryder who was crying softly making him smile softly.

"Hey, hey...it's okay. We can always try again." Hendry whispers softly.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Remember what I said my dear readers 0v0